Huselius and Jacques Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavliary2000

Nov 22, 2004
With Coach Martin's good track record for developing european talented players...(i.e Havlat and Hossa)

is there any chance Huselius may still become the players everyone thought he would...maybe a 30G 60pts guy.

Overall, should we give up on Huselius..or may be come back with a breakout year once the NHL resumes.

silver_made*

Kavliary2000 said:
With Coach Martin's good track record for developing european talented players...(i.e Havlat and Hossa)

is there any chance Huselius may still become the players everyone thought he would...maybe a 30G 60pts guy.

Overall, should we give up on Huselius..or may be come back with a breakout year once the NHL resumes.

huselius has much more to worry about than hockey

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
1st: prospect board?

2nd: I think he still can become a 30 goal scorer. The off-ice incident was pumped up by media and I doubt that will have much effect on his future career. His Swedish club seems to be ready to take him back next season if he wants to return.

Jargin

Jan 14, 2005
I'm not sure about Huselius particularly, but Martin will make that team much better, and he'll do it fast. I really think he was a large part of the Sens success, but he was just outgrown by the team. I think Florida is in a situation similar to Ottawa's when Jacques first came around.

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
One thing JM will do is make a couple of marginal players look a lot better (usually d-men) than they really are.

He did it in Ottawa with guys like Tugnutt, Pitlick, Traverse, Hnidy, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad