Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Storms a brewin', headed to Toronto,
Hurricane Staal is coming pronto.
Looking to blow those leaves around,
To cause an uproar, make a sound.
But the Leafs aint eatin from that batch,
Captain Dion & the boys are battening down the hatch.
Burning those boats and heading out to sea,
Looking the storm in the eye, scaring it to flee.

Once again, better than Drake

samyy

Apr 14, 2009
In regards to the Kessel 2 goal thing:
1) Kessel always had some stretches where he wasn't scoring a bunch, now hes getting a bunch of points even during those "droughts"
2) Who would really care if Kessel got 20 goals, but still put up 80+ points. He's transitioned into more of a playmaker role on that line with a partner like JVR who now also bang in 20-30 goals a season. We have a ton of scoring in the lineup anyway with Lupul and Kadri as well.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Let's just hope the team goes out there and plays great. Certainly have had room for improvement, so let's improve while the results stay the same.

SteveV*

:)

rv_karavan_izobrajenie__potok_1680x1050_bmp__alyaski_camper_arendu_101.jpg
Can anyone PM me a stream? Thanks

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
In regards to the Kessel 2 goal thing:
1) Kessel always had some stretches where he wasn't scoring a bunch, now hes getting a bunch of points even during those "droughts"
2) Who would really care if Kessel got 20 goals, but still put up 80+ points. He's transitioned into more of a playmaker role on that line with a partner like JVR who now also bang in 20-30 goals a season. We have a ton of scoring in the lineup anyway with Lupul and Kadri as well.

That was the same last year when he went 10 games without a goal and that was the lead story on every sports show. It was like, please score so these media vultures can find another story.
That said, I still think he started better last season, he's been a little bit of Mr. Perimeter so far and he's taking too many of those low-probability shots.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
That was the same last year when he went 10 games without a goal and that was the lead story on every sports show. It was like, please score so these media vultures can find another story.
That said, I still think he started better last season, he's been a little bit of Mr. Perimeter so far and he's taking too many of those low-probability shots.

I've noticed this too, every game he seems very restricted in his shot location. He hasn't really had the chance to snipe much this season so far. I personally think it's bozak that's forced Phil to look into setting up plays more often because Bozak isn't an effective playmaker and JVR is parked at the net.

leafstilldeath*

Burn the ****ing Canes. Hope we play better as a team in both aspects of the game i.e. offense and defense.

Leafs Rule!!!

Tyler Biggs*

Make it 4 in a row! GLG!

Hope Manitoban James Reimer puts up another solid game.

Go Leafs....take the 2 points!

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050
Projected defence: Gunnarsson-Phaneuf. Rielly-Franson. Ranger-Gardiner. Goaltender: Reimer.

Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050
Projected Lines vs. CAR: Raymond-Bozak-Kessel. Broll-Kadri-Lupul. McClement-Bolland-Leivo. Ashton-Smith-Orr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad