GDT: Hurricanes VS Maple Leafs | October 17th | 7:00PM | LeafsTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Biggs*

Class act by Kessel the other night. It was good to see Raymond go straight over to Kessel after Raymond's empty net goal. Now that's a TEAM!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
A very winnable game indeed .. Need to show up offensively though and sustain some forecheck and pressure .. Keep the screws tightened defensively

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Would like us to control a bit more of the play, we can't have another stinker like Tuesday or we're bound to lose or get killed at some point. Good thing we're winning and now all we have to do is just improve our play.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Time to show our character, and fight through these injuries. Hopefully the kids keep on shining. Would love to see a goal from one of them.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I'm calling tonight as the night where Rielly gets his first NHL goal, as the Leafs actually outshoot AND outscore the Hurricanes

Asif16*

Lets win this and then get ready for an EPIC matchup with the hawks on saturday night. Gonna be a good one.

Hoping JVR comes back for the hawks game.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think Kessel should have put home that goal... he only has two goals, he needs to step it up.

:sarcasm:

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
The line-up is pretty dreary right now, but ultimately has a shot to win.

Nice to think that the line-up could look pretty solid in the next few weeks.

JVR Bozak Kessel
Lupul Kadri Clarkson
Raymond Bolland Kulemin
McClaren Mcclement Orr
Ashton

Phaneuf Gunnarsson
Rielly Franson
Gardiner Ranger
Fraser

Bernier
Reimer

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
The line-up is pretty dreary right now, but ultimately has a shot to win.

Nice to think that the line-up could look pretty solid in the next few weeks.

JVR Bozak Kessel
Lupul Kadri Clarkson
Raymond Bolland Kulemin
McClaren Mcclement Orr
Ashton

Phaneuf Gunnarsson
Rielly Franson
Gardiner Ranger
Fraser

Bernier
Reimer

Man I feel this lineup could do well against any team in the NHL... Built for the playoffs just have to find a way to keep getting wins with a depleted lineup.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Need the defense to not get beat in the neutral zone and give up odd man rushes.

Rielly and Gardiner are great and all, but they need to make sure they aren't giving the opposition free chances like that.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
I think Kessel should have put home that goal... he only has two goals, he needs to step it up.

:sarcasm:

I no your joking but some people actually believe this. It's so frustrating listening to people call in after the game on leaf talk... they get on kessel's case for not scoring but the guy just puts up points. If he only scores 15 goals but puts up 80 points WHO CARES... He's transformed his game into a playmaker... he sets up his team mates so if he's not scoring 40 + who cares... I would rather him be a 30 goal PPG player then a 40 g 70 point player. People need to be more thankful for what phil does... he's truly a leader on this team, our best player and the reason we're 6-1. We're nothing without Phil.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Storms a brewin', headed to Toronto,
Hurricane Staal is coming pronto.
Looking to blow those leaves around,
To cause an uproar, make a sound.
But the Leafs aint eatin from that batch,
Captain Dion & the boys are battening down the hatch.
Burning those boats and heading out to sea,
Looking the storm in the eye, scaring it to flee.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Carolina looks pretty decent up front and the Staals are an absolute load but that d...man..We should get plenty of chances to score. Say 4-2 win. Feel the wake up call comes Saturday via a Chicago dismantling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad