Peters
[/FIELDSET]

Dirty_Wallpaper_by_ianmarder.jpg

Last edited:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Midterm tonight from 5:30-7:30 :( Hoping I can finish it quickly so I can get home in time for the start of the 2nd period!

Michael Gary Scott

Toronto Maple Tron's
Apr 27, 2010
Midterm tonight from 5:30-7:30 :( Hoping I can finish it quickly so I can get home in time for the start of the 2nd period!

I've a paper due tomorrow I havent started yet. Hoping I can vomit it out in 2 hours so I can watch the game

GalacticaActual

Mar 23, 2010
Mississauga, Ontario
The Canes are such a bad team on paper. I haven't seen them play, and with the way Leafs give up shots, this might end up being a tough game to play, but I don't see why the Leafs wouldn't win this one.

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
Eh, still

Just checked Carolina's Game day thread and they had McClaren on our first line. Surely that is not the case?

They might have just checked our last GDT. We had:

(McLaren) - Bozak - Kessel

Just as a placeholder.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I hope I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling about this game. It may provide Carlyle the ammo for a bag skate Friday. Got to tighten up defensively, but then again the way our goaltending has been this year. Defy giveways may be the new mantra.

Penalty Kill Icing*

I hope I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling about this game. It may provide Carlyle the ammo for a bag skate Friday. Got to tighten up defensively, but then again the way our goaltending has been this year. Defy giveways may be the new mantra.

Players ASKED for an optional skate today, and were given one. If anything, I expect them to do better tonight [with "fear" of hearing a mouthful from Carlyle].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad