Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Brian_Griffin.png

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I lol'd

Guess this is our McKegg replacement, but I don't know **** about this guy. @Sens1Canes2 scouting report on this guy?
Well.....since we were solidly in the tank pretty much the whole season, I really didn’t watch too many Sens games.

He’s fairly small but really really fast. He can score, goes to the dirty areas and is in the right place/right time a lot. If he was on the 4th line for 10 games, I think you’d notice him a lot more than a lot of other Checkers. And if he played 60 games I think he’d score 10 goals just because of his speed.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
i remember really liking his jump when he played for new jersey and thought they had a solid bottom six guy. interesting sign for us because he hasn't played in the ahl since 16-17, which seems to indicate that we've given him some assurances he can compete for a roster spot aside from that being non-explicitly stated in his contract guarantee. the problem is that he's so damn tiny. it matters less than it did maybe when he was first trying to break in, but it's still a factor. he's not quite skilled enough to play up into your top 6, he's an absolute blazer in terms of speed. part of the reason he's been used on the kill in previous stops. maybe a midget patrick dwyer when he was still effective? not overly physical, but he's smart and he shoots a high percentage. a 14.5% career shooter over all stops. i would wager a good portion of those were breakaways. great also because there's no real downside to having him be your 13th forward in times where you're fully healthy. he's a professional and he can jump in and out of the lineup and play his game without trying to do too much.

Vilbers

Jenny was the bad guy
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2017
Oh ****, it's our Ferland replacement, any UFAs named Bolton we can team him up with?

Yeaa, if you could just go ahead and call that the most gansta scene in cinema history, that would be great

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad