Prospect Info: Hurricanes Prospect Info and Discussion - Part VII - Cliff Pu and other shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Quite an emojional post from Button.
tenor.gif

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
How's Wallmark played for you guys? Not a fantasy related question don't worry. I'm one that watches alot of different teams/games throughout the week. I like what I see from him.

I mean he has 1pt in 10 games, which is underwhelming, especially playing along a talent like Svechnikov. But overall he’s been pretty solid defensively and probably passes as an okay 4th line shutdown C.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
How's Wallmark played for you guys? Not a fantasy related question don't worry. I'm one that watches alot of different teams/games throughout the week. I like what I see from him.
The points haven't started yet--so lucky it isn't about your fantasy team!
However, he has played quite well. Defensively he is positionally smart and uses his stick well and can be physical even though he isn't big. Offensively, he is a pass-first center and has been close to adding a few assists. In last night's game his aggressive forecheck and going to the front of the net was directly responsible for McGinn's goal. He might be the best 1 point forward in the division;)

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Honestly, give his performance in the AHL last year and the way the guys he’s playing with are playing, I think he has been a disappointment. It’s not that he is screwing up a lot, but he just doesn’t add anything. He is the definition of replacement level at this point. He won’t last long once Rask is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad