Status
Not open for further replies.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Oh you mean Tom Sestito?

Yeah, that’s him.

One of the heroes of the night, apparently.

DYTIJ6vU0AA-bLw.jpg:large

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Bring him up!

Best Shootout Goalie:

Eastern Conference:

1. Jeremy Helvig, Kingston Frontenacs (31)
2. Kyle Keyser, Oshawa Generals (17)
3. Christian Propp, North Bay Battalion (12)

Western Conference:
1. Evan Cormier, Saginaw Spirit (23)
2. Justin Fazio, Sarnia Sting (22)
3. Michael DiPietro, Windsor Spitfires (20) – finished second in 2016-17

OHL Coaches Poll

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Just ICYMI, Necas's Kometa swept Vitkovice 4-0 in round one of the playoffs and they're in the semifinals. After game 2, Vitkovice made it their priority to bully and cheap-shot Necas. Kid took some nasty hits but he's okay - centers the third line but played the third most minutes amongst Kometa's forwards (19 + almost 10 minutes on the PP). Still created a lot of offence even though he has no more points (they took away one assist even though he effectively created the goal).

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
This is the stuff that makes me nuts about RF's "rebuild."Dobber Hockey put out a list of the top 50 goalie prospects. Yes, his list is for fantasy purposes, but with goalies, it doesn't make a difference. You're aiming for GAA and Sv. Pct. He says right up top he devalues team strength when dealing with goalie prospects because you don't know how good the team will be when the guy gets there. Anyhow, of the top 50, we have one guy (Nedeljkovic at No. 39). Meanwhile, of the top 30, an amazing 12 are property of the seven other teams in the Metro division (40 percent!). If we're going to suck as much as we've sucked for the past 12 seasons, and go through multiple rebuilds, there's really no excuse not to be well-represented on this list.

Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Goaltenders – Spring 2018 | DobberHockey – Your Fantasy Hockey Source

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
This is the stuff that makes me nuts about RF's "rebuild."Dobber Hockey put out a list of the top 50 goalie prospects. Yes, his list is for fantasy purposes, but with goalies, it doesn't make a difference. You're aiming for GAA and Sv. Pct. He says right up top he devalues team strength when dealing with goalie prospects because you don't know how good the team will be when the guy gets there. Anyhow, of the top 50, we have one guy (Nedeljkovic at No. 39). Meanwhile, of the top 30, an amazing 12 are property of the seven other teams in the Metro division (40 percent!). If we're going to suck as much as we've sucked for the past 12 seasons, and go through multiple rebuilds, there's really no excuse not to be well-represented on this list.

Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Goaltenders – Spring 2018 | DobberHockey – Your Fantasy Hockey Source

I’m not sure you could’ve found a list that was more useless if you tried. An arbitrary rating given by a numbers guy who I can assure you has never seen half of the list play for a second.

Carter Hart at 30 should tell you all you need to know about this list.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
This Greg McKegg guy is the new Luke Pither. Brought to the Checkers via trade and just scores goal after goal after goal.

Unfortunately like Pither, he will never get NHL time and will probably sign in Europe when his contract in the states is done.

Fun while it lasted though.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
This Greg McKegg guy is the new Luke Pither. Brought to the Checkers via trade and just scores goal after goal after goal.

Unfortunately like Pither, he will never get NHL time and will probably sign in Europe when his contract in the states is done.

Fun while it lasted though.
9 points in 9 games, he might be borderline 4th liner maybe, nothing left lose, maybe we can call him up and play him instead of Ryan

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I’m kind of surprised they didn’t send fleury down for a day so he could be eligible for the checkers playoffs. He could absolutely use the post season experience.

Ah hell who am I kidding? We ain’t ever making the playoffs again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->