Pre-Game Talk: Hurricanes @ Penguins 10/8/13

Guy

Feb 14, 2008
Jussi will get a goal, Sutter won't but he'll look solid. Ron Hainsey will score 6 goals, and the Canes head on to Washington with a 6-1 win.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Ward will start tonight as expected. Fleury in the net for the Pens.

No lineup changes and Lindholm will play.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Loved this post from one of the Pens threads on Jussi.

Juice seems uninterested in the workout regimens of mere mortals. :laugh:

facilitytour20.jpg

What a great shot. Got this freak of nature talking about fitness and here's juice with a caved in chest and beer gut looking off in the distance.

"I wonder if I'll score another hat trick next game... .... hey coach Granato, what time is it; I'm hungry."

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=71641323&postcount=206

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
If there isn't a GDT by late afternoon, somebody needs to just make one. Schedule be damned. HF Boards thread creation is not something people are going to ignore their lives for, the lack of a thread probably means something came up.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
If there isn't a GDT by late afternoon, somebody needs to just make one. Schedule be damned. HF Boards thread creation is not something people are going to ignore their lives for, the lack of a thread probably means something came up.

Making another quick one right now.

bluedevil58*

This will be a true test tonight. We're about to find out how we match up against one of the best teams in the league.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I can't wait for our first 5-1 loss of the season so we can blame Eric, Cam, and Jeff and how we should trade them all.

That will not happen tonight. 4-1 loss. Fleury has been lights out in the first two games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad