Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsustainable

Bunch of Jerks
Apr 14, 2012
Charlotte, NC
We tried to tank.... You guys didnt score

Canes try to win games and lose.

Oilers snap a 11 game losing streak with a win to tie the Canes for last.

We put up 40+ shots on back ups, call ups, and get shut out.

It's not they are trying, they are playing the best I have seen them play since 09. Cam is playing pretty good. Our goal differential is -15 after tonight.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
That's what Schneider is counted on to do. He's still establishing himself as a starter, so games like this are huge for him. Devils would be dead last in the NHL if not for him, and it wouldn't even be close.

Also, tough luck for the Canes. 2 consecutive days they put up at or around 40 shots, and only score a combined 2 goals. I can't help but feel bad for them.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
I don't like Schneider but that was a wonderful performance by him. Just in awe right now as to why he wasn't even a star in the game?

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I know Schnedier has played virtually every game this year but will he go again tonight?

idiroft

Sep 21, 2012
Lisboa
The Canes... if this one was like the previous game all I can say is that they can shoot how many times they want. They lack net front presence and juicy rebounds.

GoCanes2013

May 7, 2009
Raleigh
All Goalies in the League will need season end repairs to their pads/sweaters right around their belly buttons. Seems that's the place Canes like to shoot at 95% of the time.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Without Schneider, the Devils would be in the basement huffing spray paint.

Schneider has had at least as many brutal games as stolen games this season... probably more.

Not that he's really been the problem. Salvadore and Zidlicky both need a bus ticket to one of their favorite junior C hockey teams.... like Blind River or Medicine Hat. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->