Speculation: Hurricanes moving Skinner or Faulk possibly this time for real? (MOD WARNING IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Maybe, but whether Buffalo resigns him, or not, a player of Skinner's quality should return more than this. Was the expectation, that no better deal could be had, waiting a few months?

My expectations was that Skinner would return a late 1st and a good (but not great) prospect...ie..a deadline return. I don't know enough about Pu, but is a presumably high 2nd round pick and Pu (plus a 3rd and 6th) that much different of a return? Don't get me wrong, I'm disappointed that a 1st wasn't returned in this deal, but depending on Pu and depending on where Buffalo finishes, this could be very similar return.

Reactions: lifelonghockeyfan

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Folks seem to think Canes got ripped on the deal. Don't know why. That pick is still might be the 35th pick, plus the two other picks. Pu...might be an NHLer...we'll see. All the for rental for a out of the playoff team.
Buffalo will feel obliged to sign (overpay) Skinner since they gave up so much for his one year rental.

Now folks are talking about Faulk. Oh, the illusion that any RHD is so good. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->