Hurricanes Lounge XXVII: BURN THE NEW SERVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
To be honest I'm pretty sure I knew you were here back then, but with the new changes I guess I never really payed attention to it until now since they actually add the date one joined and not the month/year.

Also, I guess the censor isn't working yet? :laugh:

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
To be honest I'm pretty sure I knew you were here back then, but with the new changes I guess I never really payed attention to it until now since they actually add the date one joined and not the month/year.

Also, I guess the sensor isn't working yet? :laugh:

I actually remember being on HFboards as far back as 1999, but they migrated servers in '02 and made everyone register again so the oldest join date you'll see is '02.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I think the oldest internet membership I have that's still active is probably from 2000. so that's pretty impressive.

I have a GasBuddy account (lol) that I registered for back when Hurricane Ike caused the oil lines from Texas to shut down and gas became scarce around here and was teetering around $4 a gallon. Unfortunately I don't remember what name I used, my password, etc. Hell I don't even know if that site is still around, I've pretty much just accepted the fact that gas prices are what they are.

I should find out and try to post from that account again. I'm sure my last post was before this decade began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->