HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Meanwhile, in Raleigh

59413-walker-720x429.jpg

And yes that was prettymuch right outside the brewery :laugh:

Great advertising for Freds Beds, lol.

This is Glenwood Avenue near Crabtree right? Looking westward? You'll have to forgive me as I have no clue which brewery you are talking about haha.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Great advertising for Freds Beds, lol.

This is Glenwood Avenue near Crabtree right? Looking westward? You'll have to forgive me as I have no clue which brewery you are talking about haha.

Nah that's all the way near Durham, I think it was just before the Angus Barn.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
The dude in the shorts and tshirt isn't really helping the situation. At least there is a fire to keep him warm as the world ends.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
♪ ♫ Are you getting it
Snowmegeddon it
Really getting it
Yes snowmegeddon it
C'mon get it!
♪ ♫

:yo:

Def "snow" Leppard

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Got a light dusting here and sleet/freezing rain. Most of it is melted now but of course the ice is still around on the sidewalks.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
We got mostly rain with a bit of a dusting this afternoon. The roads are going to be dangerous tonight.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Wife and I drove to Durham today. Took Davis Drive on the way up and it was "ok". Took 40 on the way back and it was very clear (about 5pm). I suspect their might be some black ice tonight with the low temps, but overall, it was pretty good. Most major side roads were fine as well, but get off of the major ones and it was hit or miss. The low temps tonight will make all of those, and some of the major ones slick.

Oh, and while Broadway shows might not be everybody's cup of tea, An American in Paris was excellent. One of the better ones I've seen.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Was a total bust at my place. That's ok. It's still cold and I got the Harry Potter bluray for Christmas so my weekend is still set :)

All the milk, beef, and chicken gone for a 16th of an inch of snow. Welcome to the South! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad