Hurricanes Lounge XXIX: The "Hot and Cold" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Damn it @Roboturner913! You will need to tell us the story of this one later...

I didn't understand at first. I thought they were arresting me because my **** smelled so bad. I mean, I'm sorry, didn't know that had criminal consequences. After they explained it to me, I understood, but now I owe a bail-bondsman $50,000. I'm thinking about starting a GoFundMe.

Honestly, this should be an open and shut case in court, but I wasn't able to save any of the "evidence" if you know what I'm saying

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I didn't understand at first. I thought they were arresting me because my **** smelled so bad. I mean, I'm sorry, didn't know that had criminal consequences. After they explained it to me, I understood, but now I owe a bail-bondsman $50,000. I'm thinking about starting a GoFundMe.

Honestly, this should be an open and shut case in court, but I wasn't able to save any of the "evidence" if you know what I'm saying

I worked a very shory stint in the local district court once upon a time. There was a case where a customer wasn't all too pleased with becoming a part in juridical proceedings (might've been a divorce case), and had the great idea to wipe his ass to the signed notice of service that he returned to the summoner.

The trainee district court judge who had the criminal case ensued told me that it sounds fun and mirthful but only until you actually get the photos of evidence in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad