Hurricanes @ Jets | Sat Mar 30 | 2PM | MTS Centre | "Get Outta Da Way"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
This is (was?) a must win game. At home against one of the teams we have to stay ahead of in the standings. Good teams would win this.

C'mon team - RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If by some miracle the Jets do make the playoffs, don't expect to much, they have choked badly against Washington twice and now again this afternoon, this team isn't built for intensity.

These are home game must wins guys!

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Reading through this thread I feel like I've been magically transported into the middle of Maple Leafs meltdown - there is so much fail in this thread.

there are a lot of people here today I've never seen before who look like they have no idea what they're talkin about.

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
This is the most frustrating and infuriating game I've watched in months.

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
If by some miracle the Jets do make the playoffs, don't expect to much, they have choked badly against Washington twice and now again this afternoon, this team isn't built for intensity.

These are home game must wins guys!

They will probably play Toronto so its a coinflip imo. They have alot of good grinders out like Wright, Peluso, Stu.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
If you like the way this game has transpired I don't know what to say.

Every big game the Jets play they CHOKE big time.

No, I'm not at all happy with the Jets effort. Only a few players have shown up for the entire game.

BUT, that doesn't mean we have to move Buff to forward or trade him, and it also doesn't mean we need to trade more than half the team for bags of pucks.

All the posters that are suggesting we get rid of (insert name here), please suggest the teams and players that would be involved, because trades don't happen in a vacuum, and I'm also reasonably certain that the new player would be in the "dump him" column after a bad game or two. This is exactly how the Maple Leafs board reacts after a loss or bad game by the boys in blue.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
No, I'm not at all happy with the Jets effort. Only a few players have shown up for the entire game.

BUT, that doesn't mean we have to move Buff to forward or trade him, and it also doesn't mean we need to trade more than half the team for bags of pucks.

All the posters that are suggesting we get rid of (insert name here), please suggest the teams and players that would be involved, because trades don't happen in a vacuum, and I'm also reasonably certain that the new player would be in the "dump him" column after a bad game or two. This is exactly how the Maple Leafs board reacts after a loss or bad game by the boys in blue.

just ignore those ******** talkers

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Hains promised a ECF with the Pens... so I'll take his word for it. lol

Still staying positive about the team, I know every game from now on out is crunch time. So hopefully they'll review what happened this week and go on from there.

At this point, I'm more excited to what Chevy has in store before the Trade Deadline.

jetsfan8

Mar 13, 2013
i hope they dont start talking about how they care, and are really dissapointed about the loss in the postgame
because we certainly didnt play like we cared, looked like we wanted to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad