Pre-Game Talk: Hurricanes Hockey Limited Partnership, NHL vs. Jay Kennette Media Group LLC

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
We’ll always find a job for you. The guy who cleans the water closet just quit.....

I draw the line. I started College as a Civil Engineer and only got through the orientation class. One tour of a wastewater treatment facility and I submitted my forms to change majors the next day. Ya, I know that's not all Civil Engineers do, but I wasn't chancing it. Unfortunately, I roomed with 3 Civil Engineering students for most of my time in college. Unbearable to go on road trips with as they had to stop at every f***ing bridge to look at and talk about it.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I draw the line. I started College as a Civil Engineer and only got through the orientation class. One tour of a wastewater treatment facility and I submitted my forms to change majors the next day. Ya, I know that's not all Civil Engineers do, but I wasn't chancing it. Unfortunately, I roomed with 3 Civil Engineering students for most of my time in college. Unbearable to go on road trips with as they had to stop at every ****ing bridge to look at and talk about it.
Well done, you get your job back!

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Ah, so that’s why none of it made any sense. 90s music is definitely not my forte.

latest

:sarcasm:

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
It was a little more specific than 90’s to tell the truth. Early 90’s white chicks bitching about their boyfriends not paying attention to them and such first world problems.

Then it took off into empowered white females who don’t need men, also from the early 90’s.

Hisiceness just missed the whole concept though. Ketchup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->