GDT: Hurricanes @ Flames, 2:00 MT Dec 14

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
We're going to end the winning streak getting shut out by James Reimer.

Might as well get back on the tank.

U3uLmTv.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal Score a goal

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Lackadaisical play by Gaurdreau and Monahan on the pp leads to a turnover and goal,

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Yup, and I don't see a future QB in Hanifin or Andersson that'll be nearly as good as he was in his prime.

Valimaki and Kylington are far more of that type of player who can walk the line and thread the puck on net. Would be nice if they were used that way.

Honestly though I always wanted Adam Fox to be that guy since we drafted him.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Valimaki and Kylington are far more of that type of player who can walk the line and thread the puck on net. Would be nice if they were used that way.

Honestly though I always wanted Adam Fox to be that guy since we drafted him.

Haven't seen Valimaki enough to know if he's capable, but I'm skeptical with Kylington. Guy can't get his shot off effectively enough for me to see it. Trips far too often and whiffs on one timers.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Gio has been useless this year. Guy has fallen off a cliff in a lot of facets and its killing us.

He has company. Gio, Johnny, Backs, Hamonic have been major disappointment

Janks too but nobody should have expected much from him

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Reimer has one good game every two years. We are just lucky.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Haven't seen Valimaki enough to know if he's capable, but I'm skeptical with Kylington. Guy can't get his shot off effectively enough for me to see it. Trips far too often and whiffs on one timers.

Confidence. When you're not on the PP or PK you don't get the regular shifts to have that timing and confidence. That's where those whiffs come from.

If Kylinton were playing 20 minutes a night he'd be brimming with offensive confidence. He has stick in a phone booth puck skills and an incredible shot. It just hasn't manifested because he's being used all wrong.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I thought the Canes played a really poor game. We were worse though, somehow. Can't remember a game where we whiffed on so many open looks. Don't mind Carolina though so whatever. f*** Hamilton though

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Tbh I think we were the better team in the 1st and 3rd but we were awful in the 2nd and that combined with some weird reffing killed us.

Reactions: super6646

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad