Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes 4 @ Panthers 3 SO - 27/2 - v 2.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Definitely take the point down two going into 3rd and then down 1 late needing to tie. Take it all day.

I agree though, we’ll lose more times than not if we keep putting ourselves in this position.

Reactions: harv33173

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If you look at the Game Flow, Panthers got absolutely dominated the whole 2nd and first 5 minutes of the 3rd.
If you would have told me with 10 minutes remaining in the 3rd with the Panthers down by 2 that they would get one point, I'm taking that deal and running.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
If you look at the Game Flow, Panthers got absolutely dominated the whole 2nd and first 5 minutes of the 3rd.
If you would have told me with 10 minutes remaining in the 3rd with the Panthers down by 2 that they would get one point, I'm taking that deal and running.

Yeah they've gotta start playing better right from puck drop. Maybe it's good they didn't win this game.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Panthers need to work on their special teams.

Penalty kill and Power play need some help.

I think one thing that really hurts us, and also kills our flow at es, is faceoffs. I'm really warming up to the thought of grabbing Glendenning at the deadline. He would drastically improve our faceoff numbers. Get him and a scoring winger and we'd be hard to beat.

Reactions: Ghoste

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I think one thing that really hurts us, and also kills our flow at es, is faceoffs. I'm really warming up to the thought of grabbing Glendenning at the deadline. He would drastically improve our faceoff numbers. Get him and a scoring winger and we'd be hard to beat.

I think we may need to choose between one of those two things (wing or center), will be tough to grab both in one deadline (but I could be wrong)

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I think we may need to choose between one of those two things (wing or center), will be tough to grab both in one deadline (but I could be wrong)

I figure a 3rd for Glendenning and a 2nd for a winger. I don't think that's that much. Unless we are planning on using that 2nd to unload Connolly.

Reactions: harv33173

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013

This explains a lot.

Glendenning is fantastic at faceoffs and absolutely dreadful at everything else, hard pass.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Has Acciari died? Havent heard anything in weeks about when he's returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->