Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes 3 at Flyers 6 - October 22, 2016

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
The ****ing *******s at the game wooing through the whole 3rd period drove me up the ****ing wall. I have never hated being at a game so much. The whole ****ing period from start to ****ing finish. I hope every ****ing ******* that participated gets hit by a ****ing train. I hope every ****ing ******* who even thinks about doing it again drives off the ****ing Walt Whitman bridge on the way to another game. Never in my life have I actually hated fans of our own ****ing team at the game. Y'all can go suck a mother****ing **** *******s.
I think we were in the same section. I felt exactly the same way as you. So God damn annoying. Seriously i think the majority of our fan base are complete morons. The nose bleed coaches were driving me up a wall as well with their idiotic "advice".

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
The ****ing *******s at the game wooing through the whole 3rd period drove me up the ****ing wall. I have never hated being at a game so much. The whole ****ing period from start to ****ing finish. I hope every ****ing ******* that participated gets hit by a ****ing train. I hope every ****ing ******* who even thinks about doing it again drives off the ****ing Walt Whitman bridge on the way to another game. Never in my life have I actually hated fans of our own ****ing team at the game. Y'all can go suck a mother****ing **** *******s.

wait, what happened? the rant brilliant, but not sure what it's referencing :)

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
wait, what happened? the rant brilliant, but not sure what it's referencing :)

There were certain idiots at the game that would yell "woo" like ric flair every 3 seconds during the entire 3rd period. On bad plays, good plays, no play, stoppage of play, nothing but "WOO!" every 3 seconds. It was the most annoying thing I've ever experienced at a sports event.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
There were certain idiots at the game that would yell "woo" like ric flair every 3 seconds during the entire 3rd period. On bad plays, good plays, no play, stoppage of play, nothing but "WOO!" every 3 seconds. It was the most annoying thing I've ever experienced at a sports event.

That does sound absolutely horrid.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Honestly, its usually why I splurge and go lower level, usually those people are civilized.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

I read this in Bill Burr's voice and I am very satisfied

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
That Manning goal deserves way more love than it's getting. Holy ****.

It was a fun goal to watch, but I didn't find it super impressive in all honesty. Lack took himself completely out of position and essentially out of the net which is the only reason Manning even had any room to nudge the puck in from that far down low.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I think we were in the same section. I felt exactly the same way as you. So God damn annoying. Seriously i think the majority of our fan base are complete morons. The nose bleed coaches were driving me up a wall as well with their idiotic "advice".

Yeah, that's usually what gets me. The things you hear people say about the team or players when in the nose bleeds gives you intellectual diarrhea just hearing it.

I wouldn't be able to take the whoo thing though. I'd be yelling at whoever that was after the first five or ten minutes of it.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, that's usually what gets me. The things you hear people say about the team or players when in the nose bleeds gives you intellectual diarrhea just hearing it.

I wouldn't be able to take the whoo thing though. I'd be yelling at whoever that was after the first five or ten minutes of it.
They were the kind of people where if you said something to them they'd try and act macho in front of their trashy girlfriends so it wasn't even worth it. I have the weekend plan so I'm just praying they aren't there next game.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
I think Amac could be picked, or traded to, by Vegas. Not because he's a good D-man, but they have to reach a certain salary point and he's overpaid, but somewhat capable.

If Las Vegas doesn't claim Dustin Brown, there could be a possibility that LV claims Andrew MacDonald.

But if Cousins, Laughton, Weise and Read are exposed I'd have to believe Las Vegas wouldn't be that dumb to pass up one of those players for 5mil MacDonald.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad