OT: Hurricane Michael

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
No s*** guys, if you see that red underneath the tree, that’s the Take warning yard sign. F’ing Hurricane didn’t want any of that sign in my yard. Barely missed the house and near the couch where my little man was taking a nap. 3 major storms now and everytime it’s an oak or maple. The two pines in my front haven’t done anything.

Attachments

• A9EA4220-6F7E-46CA-A105-0B80357943BD.jpeg
    A9EA4220-6F7E-46CA-A105-0B80357943BD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
No s*** guys, if you see that red underneath the tree, that’s the Take warning yard sign. F’ing Hurricane didn’t want any of that sign in my yard. Barely missed the house and near the couch where my little man was taking a nap. 3 major storms now and everything it’s an oak or maple. The two pines in my front haven’t done anything.

Glad nothing happens outside of that, neighbors had a tree fall on their house

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Same here in New Bern. Starting to die down a bit but still getting some nice gusts. I drive a VW gti and the roads aren’t fun with all the tree limbs and sticks in the roads.

I always loved my sti in massive rain...took it like a champ.

Haven't lost power in Clayton but us Hicks have buried power lines. When I lived near Crabtree I would lose power even in heavy rain storms.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I always loved my sti in massive rain...took it like a champ.

Haven't lost power in Clayton but us Hicks have buried power lines. When I lived near Crabtree I would lose power even in heavy rain storms.
Oh my gti and BFG tires love the rain. The differential is absolutely amazing. The sticks and limbs in the road that wanted to poke holes in my radiator or oil pan on the other hand.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Duke power is saying power won't be fully restored in Greensboro until Tuesday night.
I just saw that. By the outage map they're estimating that time for almost everyone. I think this is a blanket estimate for now until they fully assess all these areas. I'm not hopeful it will be any sooner though.

Hopefully it’s like Scotty in Star Trek. Tell everyone it’ll take five days to fix, then they’ll be amazed and full of gratitude when you do it in three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad