Post-Game Talk: Hurricane bringing 25-40cm of snow, Tues. 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Cheaper to re-sign or are we going with all prospects next yr do you think?
Don't see why Ferland would sign with the Sens when he is at UFA, looking at both monetary and competative reasons.

The only thing the Sens could offer is the 8th year, and Ferland isn't going to get that from anyone.

He'll take the highest money based contract he can get in UFA, he should have a dozen or so teams looking at him

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yeah my sister is teaching in Ottawa and said they may be shutting schools down which my GF from Ottawa said doesn't happen, usually the schools are closed but teachers have to go in.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Don't see why Ferland would sign with the Sens when he is at UFA, looking at both monetary and competative reasons.

The only thing the Sens could offer is the 8th year, and Ferland isn't going to get that from anyone.

He'll take the highest money based contract he can get in UFA, he should have a dozen or so teams looking at him
Agreed, he will be a good playoff acquisition. Just a thought.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
But... he's an unrestricted free agent. UFA. He is free to sign with anyone he wants as of this offseason.

You understand why this is a bad idea, right?
Of course, from his perspective he'll go to a team that can pay more, it was just a thought. He'll be a good playoff acquisition for someone.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
20 games worth of...

giphy.gif

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Not that we miss him much, but do we know what's been wrong with Boedker? At least when he's back we might be able to run a normal 12-6.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Why not trade Dzingel for Prospects and Picks, then try and sign the Cheaper Ferland as a UFA?
I expect that will be exactly what they do, I like the way Ferland plays, just a thought. It will be interesting at the end of this deadline how many new prospects & picks they end up with if we lose potentially up to half a dozen players at the deadline.

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
I was only half listening but dis Brett Wallace just say "its the last time to see Stone, Duchene and Dzingel." Like 100% they are gone? I mean I 0robably put it at 95% before that. Just seemed definitive.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Yeah my sister is teaching in Ottawa and said they may be shutting schools down which my GF from Ottawa said doesn't happen, usually the schools are closed but teachers have to go in.
The schools, two universities and the college all closed. Ive never seen that

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I wish it was half ,last one I had 4 skids and maybe two feet of bulk ,I pull a reefer so it has a bit more weight than a dry box ...But I will take my time,besides the 417 past Casselman is pretty empty so i get the whole road to play with

Oh my....you might get called out with that reefer if what they say is true about possible power outages.

Reactions: topshelf15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad