Post-Game Talk: Hurricane bringing 25-40cm of snow, Tues. 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
We're getting pounded with snow out west here too. I'll be out on the snowmobile all weekend and not thinking about our UFAs.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
One small wardrobe piece of news to pass your way as the Sens will wear their road white jerseys this evening versus Carolina. So if you're planning on coming to the game (please drive safe and allow yourself some extra time as a result of inclement weather btw) here's a great opportunity to sport your favourite white Senators jersey to Canadian Tire Centre.
Here's a look at the projected forward lines and defence pairings for tonight's game:

Dzingel - Duchene - Ryan
Tkachuk - White - Stone
Smith - Pageau - Paajarvi
Balcers - Tierney

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Borowiecki - Harpur
Jaros

Game Day Notes: Sens vs. Hurricanes

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Tempted to go actually.. may be the last time to see Duchene and Stone as Sens

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
No UFA injuries please

You hate to wish injuries on anyone but maybe that's one way to keep them here for the remainder of the yr anyway. Then again, there value gets worse, what to do, what to do? Resign them would be the answer IMO.

I would do Dzingel for Ferland, maybe his offence would improve on this team IF they keep Duchene & Stone. He plays much more of a rugged game & is hard to play against & maybe we can get a little more for Dzingel giving his scoring.

5ive4Fighting

Feb 11, 2019
Lonely end of the rink
I'm disappointed in your dire predictions about the weather. Yeah, a foot of snow in Raleigh would shut things down here. But in Canada? I saw a Canadian temperature chart that said that at 0F, Canadians have the last cookout of the season and not until -100F do they pull the ear-flaps down. And people are making the French toast runs (milk, bread, and eggs) to the stores? You're destroying my faith. :huh:

LOL. The problems arise when a) it's coming down too hard to see anything and b) coming down faster than plows can move it. Then and only then do we consider POSSIBLY staying inside. Possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad