Post-Game Talk: Hurricane bringing 25-40cm of snow, Tues. 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Watch Ceci's stick, he missed the puck and then swung his stick again in the air at literally nothing. When you're down a man already that is incredibly dumb. Chabot's penalty wouldn't put us down by two on its own.
I don't need to watch Ceci's stick, because I'm not defending his actions, I'm pointing out the complete lack of anybody calling out Chabot's inexcusable penalty. Not a peep about it. Saying Ceci and Boro cost us the game, which is what I replied to, is ignoring the role Chabot played. We were still in a good position to push back in a tied game, and take back the momentum, instead, we hand it over to them by taking a lazy lazy penalty.

But hey, got to call out Ceci every chance we get, I get it, I'm just calling out somebody else that made a terrible play that helped change the momentum of the game. It's not as fashionable as calling out Ceci, sure, but it's true, he messed up big.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
You could see it in Stone's face as he sat there. He knew it was his last game. Looked sad.

Whatever happens I want Ceci off the team asap. Piece of crap dman.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I don't need to watch Ceci's stick, because I'm not defending his actions, I'm pointing out the complete lack of anybody calling out Chabot's inexcusable penalty. Not a peep about it. Saying Ceci and Boro cost us the game, which is what I replied to, is ignoring the role Chabot played. We were still in a good position to push back in a tied game, and take back the momentum, instead, we hand it over to them by taking a lazy lazy penalty.

But hey, got to call out Ceci every chance we get, I get it, I'm just calling out somebody else that made a terrible play that helped change the momentum of the game. It's not as fashionable as calling out Ceci, sure, but it's true, he messed up big.

Exactly. Every mistake Ceci makes people explode over. But Chabot, Demelo . . . lots of guys do equally stupid shit and nobody says anything/

Reactions: swiftwin

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Exactly. Every mistake Ceci makes people explode over. But Chabot, Demelo . . . lots of guys do equally stupid **** and nobody says anything/
The amount of mistakes Ceci makes compared to the others?

What positives does Ceci bring other than skating the puck out and doing nothing with it?

He needs a change of scenery for his and our sake

Reactions: Deku and DrEasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad