Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :bolts:canes

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Last home game for Stone and Duchene. Hopefully the fans give Stone a nice send off.

Hopefully the NHL sends extra pucks lol, we have like 6 or 7 guys who should be moved if the ultimate goals is to spend as little as possible on the entire operation while still technically icing a legal roster, will be fascinating to see how many of giveaways will try and grab a "souvenir" puck for their last game and how they will determine that...no joke wonder if they will meet and discuss it at all behind closed doors?

With the amount of talent set to inevitably walk over the coming Eugene Melnyk owned years should the team consider charging the players for pucks?

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
This will be a tough one to give away tickets too. Nothing comes easy with this team

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
When I first read that pair of tweets from Warren I thought he meant they were calling up a forward to back up Nilsson instead of a goalie.

I think I have become too accustomed to this organization doing ridiculous things.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
This will be a tough one to give away tickets too. Nothing comes easy with this team

The Canes have always been the blandest team in the league for me. Drab uniforms, vague/nondescript location (just "Carolina"? Really?), no stars. Even their Stanley Cup win was thoroughly non memorable.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
When I first read that pair of tweets from Warren I thought he meant they were calling up a forward to back up Nilsson instead of a goalie.

I think I have become too accustomed to this organization doing ridiculous things.
Nilsson/Boro seems like the best bet

Then call up another D so they can still roll 11/7

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, I'm calling a cancellation tomorrow.

Over a foot of snow and high winds on top of that? No way they're risking lives over a hockey game.

Reactions: OmniSens

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Welcome, Carolina. What you are about the experience, the Southern states call in the the National Guard. We just call it Tuesday. Enjoy.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
In all honesty, the game should be canceled tonight.

If it's not, drive safe.

My office just sent everyone home for the next 2 days with their laptops. SPECIFICALLY said not to come in until Thursday at the earliest.

It's going to be a clusterfork out there over the next 24hrs. I'm on the bus home right now, then to the grocery store to make sure we're stocked up, then I'mma hunker down and hide feom Mother Nature.

If they go through with playing the game, tonight's attendence has the potential to be the worst in the history of the franchise.

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
Sens need 24 more wins out of the 27 games left to make the playoffs.. 1 at a time boys, 1 at a time...

If Nilsson wins this one... I really hope someone throws hamburgers on the ice.. lets get this going!!

Reactions: derriko and DrEasy

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
My office just sent everyone home for the next 2 days with their laptops. SPECIFICALLY said not to come in until Thursday at the earliest.

It's going to be a clusterfork out there over the next 24hrs. I'm on the bus home right now, then to the grocery store to make sure we're stocked up, then I'mma hunker down and hide feom Mother Nature.

If they go through with playing the game, tonight's attendence has the potential to be the worst in the history of the franchise.

Well it will be one of the worst in people actually attending the game, but in terms or tickets sold/distributed it will probably be over 10,000. I wouldn't go even if I was given seats on the glass. Not worth the risk of the drive.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I kept trumpeting to anyone that would listen that this would be the lowest selling game of the year, because of the weather, the opponent and the fact that I assumed at least one of the UFA's would be gone by now.

It'll certainly be the lowest attended game all year, but it's obviously mostly weather related now. To all those planning to attend, stay safe out there.

ManiacCaniac

Nov 7, 2005
I'm disappointed in your dire predictions about the weather. Yeah, a foot of snow in Raleigh would shut things down here. But in Canada? I saw a Canadian temperature chart that said that at 0F, Canadians have the last cookout of the season and not until -100F do they pull the ear-flaps down. And people are making the French toast runs (milk, bread, and eggs) to the stores? You're destroying my faith. :huh:

Reactions: 5ive4Fighting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->