Prospect Info: Hunter Skinner, RD, 4th round, 112nd overall, 2019

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Should be a good opportunity for Skinner. London only had Keane for half a year and he's turning pro, but I also expect Bouchard and Boqvist to make the jump. Plenty of spots up for grabs on that right side as I think Regular will be the only experienced RD coming back.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
nsync1.jpg

I cannot believe this was once considered the height of coolness and male attractiveness.

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Jul 10, 2014
Leafs fan/Knights season ticket holder.

Got a chance to see Skinner for the first time tonight and was very impressed. He played huge minutes for the Knights in all situations. His skating is really strong and he controlled the flow of the game whenever he was on the ice. Rangy defender but real good coordination, moves the puck real well. Seems like the Knights are gonna lean on him a ton this season.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Leafs fan/Knights season ticket holder.

Got a chance to see Skinner for the first time tonight and was very impressed. He played huge minutes for the Knights in all situations. His skating is really strong and he controlled the flow of the game whenever he was on the ice. Rangy defender but real good coordination, moves the puck real well. Seems like the Knights are gonna lean on him a ton this season.
Good to hear! Appreciate the update

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Jess is a nice guy, he's just very old school on how he evaluates players. But he's a big fan and a nice person. He's older, so it's not surprising his evaluation methods are antiquated. Prospect Park used to be a good place to go to read about prospects, like 15+ years or so back. Although in retrospect it's clear he wasn't likely watching the prospects, but still, he did have a few minor connections and occasionally would report on things regarding the prospects that would otherwise go unreported.

I have no problem with Jess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad