Prospect Info: Hunter Skinner, RD, 4th round, 112nd overall, 2019

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
"Hunter was a young kid with a high skill set for us this year. He's extremely athletic, he has the ability to play a game with pace and physicality .He is essentially what you think of when you think of an NHL pick. He's a young kid that's spent a lot of time playing forward in his career up until about a year ago. He's continuing to develop his defensive game and I think that's his focus going forward: to be that guy that can play in any situation, and be someone who's sound and responsible defensively. Because of his athletic ability and his skill set, he does have that ability to add to your offense and fuel your offense. I think he's an intriguing guy for a lot of NHL teams, first based on his athletic ability, his ability to recover and skate, but ultimately he's a big body that can chip in on offense and help your team win in a variety of ways. We're excited to have him back this year and it's an exciting year for him. We look forward to what he'll bring to us on the ice as well as his impact as a veteran and a leader."

– Cody Chupp, Lincoln Stars Head Coach

Cody Chupp and Hunter Skinner are their real names btw

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
We need players like this. Him and Robertson could be great complimentary defenseman to our offensive dmen like DeAngelo and fox. They aren't sexy picks but every team needs dmen that are tough to score on

Reactions: egelband and Edge

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Gorton totally is a genius for gathering sooooo many solid ceiling defenders and goalies.

This team is going to be f***in' set.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Time will tell my friends..is it time to open roster thread? I think there could still be a trade involving Kreider and the so called ready players from other teams. With all the lefty D is there a chance you can send Brady plus for WN?

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Time will tell my friends..is it time to open roster thread? I think there could still be a trade involving Kreider and the so called ready players from other teams. With all the lefty D is there a chance you can send Brady plus for WN?

This guy is a 4th round Right handed defenseman. It will be a few years before any of these guys are a worry to Skjei.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad