Hungry For Hawks Talk

The Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021
www.thehockeypodcastnetwork.com
Hungry For Hawks Talk
reformatted.jpg

Hungry For Hawks Talk is your home of the Chicago Blackhawks on the Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021

More trade deadline speculation! How good would Rickard Rakell or Jake DeBrusk look in a Blackhawks jersey? ;)

Tune in for our thoughts (at 32:26) on why Rakell would be a great fit on this Blackhawks squad after we do a quick review of our last 2 games against the Dallas Stars (a 4-2W) and the Florida Panthers (4-2L) and a quick evaluation of Colliton's performance thus far!

Calling all Chicago Blackhawks fans! Want a chance to share your love for the Blackhawks and the city of Chicago? Send me a DM on Twitter @HawksTalkPod and you could be the next guest on Talkin to da 312!

Presented by DraftKings, use promo code THPN at signup for exclusive offers!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN #ThankYouSeabs #LetsGetRakell
Presented by DraftKings - Use Promo Code THPN at sign up for exclusive offers!

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

Episode 28 is LIVE Blackhawks fans! Tune in as I welcome Carter and Nate from the Quack Report Podcast (@QuackReportPod on Twitter) to discuss what it would take to pry Rickard Rakell out of Anaheim! We also take a deeper dive into the Ducks roster and management as well as the tire fire going on in Buffalo after they relieved Ralph Kreuger of his Head Coaching duties.

Calling all Chicago Blackhawks fans! Want a chance to share your love for the Blackhawks and the city of Chicago? Send me a DM on Twitter @HawksTalkPod and you could be the next guest on Talkin to da 312!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN #ThankYouSeabs #LetsGetRakell

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

After going 2-6-1 since the beginning of March, what will Stan Bowman likely do at the trade deadline? And how will those moves affect the lineup? Tune in for all the juicy speculations!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN #ThankYouSeabs

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

The Blackhawks are still in the playoff race after the first half of our Murderous Month of March! Tune in for why Dylan and I are optimistic that our boys can punch their tickets to the dance! Also, we share our thoughts on the Tim Peel hot mic controversy that occurred during the Detroit Red Wings vs. Nashville Predators game on March 22, 2021.

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN #ThankYouSeabs

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

After a terrific 3-0 shutout of the Florida Panthers, the Blackhawks slip and fall 3-1 to the Nashville Predators setting up an important rematch on Sunday night at the United Centre.

Kirby Dach is back in the lineup baby, let's go Hawks!

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

The Blackhawks pull out a big W against the Carolina Hurricanes on a night where their B game was enough to win the game, despite being outshot 32-16...we're in the playoff hunt baby, big stretch coming up against Carolina, Nashville and Dallas! Let's Go Hawks!

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

After a short hiatus, episode 35 is LIVE Blackhawks fans! Tune in as Dylan Terry and I breakdown our most recent trade acquisitions and ponder what we could get for Mattias Janmark ahead of the NHL Trade Deadline!

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar 8, 2021

Episode 36 is LIVE Blackhawks fans! Tune in for my thoughts on a pretty successful Trade Deadline (if I do say so myself) by Stan Bowman! We're trailing the Nashville Predators by 2 points for the final playoff spot and have 2 games coming up against the lowly Detroit Red Wings before our 3 game set against the Preds next week. Let's Go Hawks!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

The boys are playing for their playoff lives, tune in for the latest update before what could be the biggest game of the season! Let's Go Hawks!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

With a 2% chance of making the playoffs after dropping a 3-1 decision to those pesky Nashville Predators, Dylan Terry jumps on the pod to discuss what he'd like to see from the Blackhawks in the remaining 9 games. 4 words, let the kids play!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN #LetTheKidsPlay

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

Now that the Blackhawks are all but mathematically eliminated from the #NHL Playoffs, where does the team go from here? Tune in to hear what Grant would like to see the rest of the season!

Stick taps to 2x #StanleyCup Champion Andrew Shaw! Thank you Shawzy for all the memories and the Cups! A decade in the game with over 500 games played, what a career! Your heart and grit will definitely be missed!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN #LetTheKidsPlay #ThankYouShaw

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

As our playoff chances dwindle, tune in for a look at our potential forward corps heading into next season! Until then, keep playing the kids!

Stick taps to 2x #StanleyCup Champion Andrew Shaw! Thank you Shawzy for all the memories and the Cups! A decade in the game with over 500 games played, what a career! Your heart and grit will definitely be missed!

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #TradeDeadline #HockeyTwitter #THPN #LetTheKidsPlay #ThankYouShaw

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

Tune in for a preview at what our D corps could look like next year! Also, I share my thoughts on the Tom Wilson fine and the New York Rangers' recent firings!

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

Originally aired January 4, 2021

Should the Chicago Blackhawks change their name and logo? In light of the recent Cleveland Indians and Washington Redskins rebrand, my dear friend Jonathan Boron (@Heyojmb on Twitter) and I share our thoughts on the controversial, yet important topic in this episode! We also touch on the recent rumblings about the Vancouver Canucks and their relationship with the local Aboriginal communities.

Our thoughts are our own and in no way reflect the viewpoints or opinions of the Chicago Blackhawks organization or the Hockey Podcast Network.

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Mar 8, 2021

Originally aired January 18, 2021

Missing our glory days in the playoffs Blackhawks fans? Take a trip down memory lane as 2.5x Stanley Cup Champion, and Chicago Blackhawk legend, Bryan Bickell joins us on the podcast! We hit a couple of dead spots along the road (Bryan's father played chauffeur) but still ended up with a great conversation. Tune in to hear about Bicks' foundation, stories about the 2010/2013/2015 Cup runs, his friendship with Corey Crawford and Andrew Shaw, what it was like playing for Coach Q, and answers to some intriguing rapid-fire questions!

Please visit BRYAN AND AMANDA BICKELL FOUNDATION to find out how you can support Bryan and Amanda's mission!

Follow us all on Twitter @bbicks29, @HawksTalkPod, @dylanterryfs, and @hockeypodnet

#Chicago #Blackhawks #LetsGoHawks #WindyCity #CHItown #NHL #HockeyTwitter #THPN

Hungry For Hawks Talk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad