Humble Horvat making case for first round status

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

Bo knows winning. And with a Memorial Cup run and an international gold medal under his belt already at only 17, the London Knights’ Bo Horvat is poised to add a few more trophies to his mantle — along with a first-round NHL draft designation — by June.

But don’t expect Horvat to revel in that spotlight. The 17-year-old Rodney, ON native is humble to a fault, and when he ‘says the right thing’ you know he’s sincere.

“The Ivan Hlinka Tournament obviously helped me a lot just by letting me get on the ice before coming into the OHL season,” Horvat said.… read more

More...

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Really slow start but playing great lately. Could absolutely end up a better pro than Domi IMO, big, so strong with really good hands. Easily a late first rounder to me.

member 147413

Benefits from playing with such a great organization, he's a good player, but should be a 2nd rounder. I like the kid, but I don't think there's enough offense for him to develop into a Top 6 guy.

JL17

Mar 12, 2009
London
Horvat will captain a NHL team in the future. IMO he's a top 15... This kid can do everything and very well. He will be a better all around NHLer the Domi.

I saw him put on defensive displays at 16 that some 19 year olds in the OHL can't do. It's not all about offense in the NHL this can is top 6 material and a player that any coach would to coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad