HULU Plus & NHL

hockeymistress

Oct 9, 2004
I've been pleased with Netflix and recently gave Hulu Plus a try since they are offering a free one month trial for Xbox360.

They have a pretty nice library of hockey games (full games and condensed), highlights and more. But apparently these are "web only." I'd prefer to watch these things on the TV, which is the whole point of adding Hulu to Xbox...

But anyway - I was curious to see if anyone was currently using Hulu to look at any hockey related content/full games/classic games on the Web, or if they've heard about getting rid of the "Web only" restriction.

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
I've been pleased with Netflix and recently gave Hulu Plus a try since they are offering a free one month trial for Xbox360.

They have a pretty nice library of hockey games (full games and condensed), highlights and more. But apparently these are "web only." I'd prefer to watch these things on the TV, which is the whole point of adding Hulu to Xbox...

But anyway - I was curious to see if anyone was currently using Hulu to look at any hockey related content/full games/classic games on the Web, or if they've heard about getting rid of the "Web only" restriction.

I dont know anything about Xbox but i know on Play Station they have a ton of games you can download and watch its probably the same for Xbox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad