Hugo Boss Hat

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
My guess, and this is just a guess, we may just be finding out about it now, but they may have decided to do something after the losses of the first two games to try and bring the team together more and try to play even harder!

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Two bad games and people loses their sense of humor. Looking forward to seeing that thing in action.

Dorado*

You know what the broadway hat was cool when they won right no after a lockout and and 0-2 looking at a possible 0 for January start as a reality it's embarrassing

Dorado*

Might be waiting a few more games . NYR look no where near ready to compete against what I saw from Pitt / Bos and what I'm seeing from NJ tonight .

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
Might be waiting a few more games . NYR look no where near ready to compete against what I saw from Pitt / Bos and what I'm seeing from NJ tonight .

Boston was not a good game and neither was Pittsburgh, but in the Pittsburgh game there was, let's call it Rangers light, there were shifts that looked really good. I think it is coming, I am hopeful it will all click tomorrow night. However, won't surprise me if it really doesn't fully click until Thursday against philly. Once it clicks, and it will sooner rather than later we will all be happy!!!!

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Man, this hat thing...I'm waiting for news one day that half the team is afflicted with lice.

Garfinkel1

Jun 28, 2008
CT
We should Trade Gaborik and Lundy now and snag the 1st round pick. If we're lucky the player could be as good as Gaborik or Lundy. That would be huge for us.

jacko23

Lurkers unite!
Jul 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
i think the beauty of last years hat was the spontaneity of it bringing the team together. if they do it again this year, im afraid it wont be as special. it will be forced and calculated and it wont bring the team together like it did last season. i hope im wrong though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad