Hugh Jessiman potential ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

I'm seeing that he's rated as 7.5B.That means , he's projected to become a second line forward.He's a safe prospect though.He had 2 good seasons with Darmouth but this year he has been slowed down by injuries.I think he was drafted a little bit too early in the 2003 draft.As like I saw, nobody putted him in their first round , in the ''2003 draft revisited'' thread.I guess , his stuck slowed down a lot since the draft.He has good size though.That's gonna help him at any level.I saw him once from what I saw he isn't physical.

So what's his potential (do you see him one day become a first line forward)?

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
The Great One said:
I'm seeing that he's rated as 7.5B.That means , he's projected to become a second line forward.He's a safe prospect though.He had 2 good seasons with Darmouth but this year he has been slowed down by injuries.I think he was drafted a little bit too early in the 2003 draft.As like I saw, nobody putted him in their first round , in the ''2003 draft revisited'' thread.I guess , his stuck slowed down a lot since the draft.He has good size though.That's gonna help him at any level.I saw him once from what I saw he isn't physical.

So what's his potential (do you see him one day become a first line forward)?

I could see Jessiman being a bit hit or miss. I wouldn't be surprised if he was Keith Tkachuk or an AHLer. I guess he could fall somewhere in between. He was picked a bit earlier then expected, but most lists had him ranked as a 1st rounder as far as I know. The Rangers had wanted Phaneuf, but he didn't make it that far :madfire: ... I forgot who the first two on the Rangers list were, but #3 was Phaneuf and #4 was Jessiman. I think MAF was one of the top 2. Anyways the Rangers thought highly of him. I'm optimistic because he's huge, and works really hard... hopefully he'll work out.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
he has the potential to be a 1st liner but who knows if he'll reach it...he's a project pick, not a guy who will jump into the NHL in 2 years. i think he'll need at least another 2 years before he'll be ready. doesn't help that he's out for the regular season this year cuz of injury

he doesn't seem to be the bruiser type power forward but i dont' think he's soft or can't use his size. wicked shot...good passing skills, pretty good skating. just needs time to put it together, if he can. he has a good work ethic though so i like to think he'll put in the effort needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad