Injury Report: Hudon out for WJC with back injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Good game by him yesterday but as of now, he will be looked at an injury prone player. Still a good prospect. But a whole lot of questions to be answered. Not that it's that surprising....he is a Habs after all.....

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
So he should be side lined for a while or is he expected to come back in the Q in a few games like nothing happened?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I will be able to cheer for Canada....but probably the hardest time ever with NO Habs prospect and 3 Bruins ones....

So best scenario? Canada win....but with Subban being average OR replaced, no real input from the other 2 and Gally and Collberg in the top 5 players of the tournament. It would help to stop being freakin mad Hudon lost that great opportunity.....

Jerky

Oct 7, 2010
Montreal
I understand wanting Gally to do well, but anybody cheering against Canada is a traitor and should hand in their passport immediately and leave the country.

The first lesson of organized sports is that it's not the name on the back of the jersey that matters, it's the crest on the front.

You put aside your disdain for Leafs and Bruins prospects and you cheer for the unit as a whole (just like these kids put aside their hate for other Junior team players, who are now their teammates, and come together as one)

Go Canada Go!!!

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I understand wanting Gally to do well, but anybody cheering against Canada is a traitor and should hand in their passport immediately and leave the country.

The first lesson of organized sports is that it's not the name on the back of the jersey that matters, it's the crest on the front.

You put aside your disdain for Leafs and Bruins prospects and you cheer for the unit as a whole (just like these kids put aside their hate for other Junior team players, who are now their teammates, and come together as one)

Go Canada Go!!!

Patriotism is such a violent & vicious path... Don't be surprised about some folks wanting to leave this country and make one of their own. ;)

Kjell Dahlin

Jan 10, 2010
Québec, Québec
Well, it's time to start cheering for team USA!

Same here.

Hudon will be back next year.

Go Canada Go!!!

lol

To me Montreal Canadiens >>> Team Canada

Go Galchenyuk!

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
What a sad state our youth are in when they choose to cheer against their own country for a player who most of them have only known about for the last year of their lives. And by known I am referring to the odd game on tv and youtube highlights. I can't imagine how disgusted our own players would be to know this after giving every ounce of effort to bring home the gold.

I take alot of pride in knowing that my country is the greatest hockey nation on the planet. Defending this title has been among the highest achievements that some of our greatest players have accomplished. It is difficult to read these childish posts about cheering for the USA after watching the Hendersons, Crosbys, Lemieux's etc show such joy in winning for their country.

I want to see Galchenyuk play well but certainly don't want the USA taking our gold.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
What a sad state our youth are in when they choose to cheer against their own country for a player who most of them have only known about for the last year of their lives. And by known I am referring to the odd game on tv and youtube highlights. I can't imagine how disgusted our own players would be to know this after giving every ounce of effort to bring home the gold.

I take alot of pride in knowing that my country is the greatest hockey nation on the planet. Defending this title has been among the highest achievements that some of our greatest players have accomplished. It is difficult to read these childish posts about cheering for the USA after watching the Hendersons, Crosbys, Lemieux's etc show such joy in winning for their country.

I want to see Galchenyuk play well but certainly don't want the USA taking our gold.

You must be the higher power then.

Montreal Canadiens >> Team Canada an its not even close.

If we weren't in the midst of a 20+yr cup drought, myself and probably others would likely feel different about the situation but I am tired of the mediocrity and if Galchenyuk ripping apart TC gets us closer to a cup, I hope he breaks records and humiliates TC.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal

If we weren't in the midst of a 20+yr cup drought, myself and probably others would likely feel different about the situation but I am tired of the mediocrity and if Galchenyuk ripping apart TC gets us closer to a cup, I hope he breaks records and humiliates TC.

Can't wait to hear the reasoning behind this line of thought, because those two things are in no way related to one another.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

What an embarrassing and disgusting post.

Montreal4Life*

Go Canada Go!!!

Yep! I agree! Doesnt mean I won`t cheer for Gally or Colberg but Canada is the only choice for me. Lack of respect towards the flag if you think differently (not the end of the world though, its just hockey, not actual war :P )

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Thread closed, if you want to keep discussing hudon, do it in the CHL sticky.

As for the last few posts, getting way too political in here. This is first and foremost a hockey board where politics are not allowed. If you want to cheer on your particular country, that's fine, but ******** on someone for not cheering the way you want will only get you infractions and threadbanned. Don't carry that into the general WJC talk board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad