Hudler

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Keep Hudler. He wants to play here and be part of the rebuild (for all we know). He's going to be instrumental in developing our skilled forwards.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Can't afford to trade Hudler. He's the only veteran on the team who's won a cup and you need players with that experience in a rebuild. Makes much more sense to just trade Cammalleri.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I'm not setting a precedent here. Its been 2 months since the last poll on this subject, which can be done another 2 more times this season at this rate. I think its a bit redundant

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I'm all for him staying for the record as I fully support the Flames in winning every game but... I also love playing GM. :sarcasm:

LetsGoFlames

Drop the puck!
Dec 18, 2011
Weyburn, Sk
I'm picking somewhere in the 70's. His roll is different here than it's been anywhere else. And this year he seems to be filling it perfectly. Might be the best spot for him in his career so far as far as his stats go. I understand he's been streaky but he doesn't seem to be, as much, this season. Maybe comfortable in the current system. I'm also interested to see, at the end of the year, the splits between when he's with Monahan, and not. Could be telling of Monahan a bit, too.

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Because the poll was started at the beginning of the season, I'm not gonna vote. But I predict/hope that the total will be in the sixties.

Hudlers been awesome. One of the better passers in the NHL. He went silent for a month, but so did all of the Flames offence. Hopefully that is behind him/them and he can develop good chemistry a couple of linemates. What the Flames really need right now is for a whole line to get red hot.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
He's on pace for 66 points this season. Never would've expected this out of him! What a killer player. He's got to be worth at least Philly's first + a B level prospect at the deadline.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hudler is very very streaky. I think he will end up in the high 50s when it is all said and done.
I said this back in October. I will stick with it. He is on pace for 66 points, I think he will still go though a cold stretch end end up in the high 50s, probably 57-59

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad