Proposal: Huberdeau To Mtl

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
What's wrong with my post?
Does ur ego cannot take it?
I'm open to discussion, i'm aware that it may not be the best offer.
But i ain't offering Hudon+2nd+Kulaf here.
I'm offering a first pick, decent players and great prospects while being open to changes.
No need for you to be a dick.
Get off your high horse boy.
It's typical because it doesn't consider the need of the team you don't support.

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
It's typical because it doesn't consider the need of the team you don't support.
I literally said i wasn't sure what the panthers needs were and to let me know what people think. Can't be more open than that. If the snowflakes can't take shit then don't answer with bullshit. (Not talking about you)

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I literally said i wasn't sure what the panthers needs were and to let me know what people think. Can't be more open than that. If the snowflakes can't take **** then don't answer with bull****. (Not talking about you)

You have insufficient funds for Huberdeau, picks and prospects make no sense for us, Huberdeau would not be traded to shed cap.
We need a top 4 RD, Weber and Petry are top 4 RD but they're both older than FLA would want in return.

And as for calling others snowflakes, you're the one that seems pretty emotional right now

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Inb4 habs fan say

NOT TRADING ROMONOV, SUZUKI, PEOHLING, YLONEN , 1st etc etc

As an Habs fan i would have no probleme trading one or a package of those guys for the right return. Thing is it shouldn't be for a winger. Ideally if some of our best prospects go in a trade it should be for a top 4 LHD or a center. i wouldn't gut the farm for a winger and Huberdeau is one of those so

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
You have insufficient funds for Huberdeau, picks and prospects make no sense for us, Huberdeau would not be traded to shed cap.
We need a top 4 RD, Weber and Petry are top 4 RD but they're both older than FLA would want in return.

And as for calling others snowflakes, you're the one that seems pretty emotional right now
That's just how i talk in general. Not my fault if the site doesn't accept words like ''S'hit''.
And See ur post is already more constructive than his. That's all i want. Not post like ''Close it up'', ''Typical blahblah''.
That wasn't so difficult to post something with some sort of sens.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Huberdeau is what you HOPE Kotk becomes.

So this whole, "oh this is crazy" mentality on here is a joke.
I'm quite confident that Kotk will easily become as good or better than Huberdeau.
He's already accomplished what Hub did in both his 1st and 2nd season all while being a yr younger

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I'm quite confident that Kotk will easily become as good or better than Huberdeau.
He's already accomplished what Hub did in both his 1st and 2nd season all while being a yr younger

Lol no he didn’t. He’s at .5 ppg pace, hubs was higher.

And if he does become as good as him, no chance he’ll get signed to that sweet contract Huberdeau has.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad