Proposal: Huberdeau To Mtl

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
Hi, it's my first post.

I was looking at the Panthers and i was wondering what would be the price for Hubby if he was available.
Could Montreal afford moving valuable assets for him?
Is there anything that Florida might want from Montreal?
I think Hubby could be a good fit for Montreal.
I don't exactly know what does Florida needs so keep that in mind before talking shit on me;)
I was thinking maybe something around :
First Round Pick.19
+
Lehkonen/Byron/Tatar?
+
Ylonen/Olofsson?
Does Montreal need to add more?
Maybe i'm far-off maybe not, maybe i'm offering too much,let me know.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
We don't need another LW in Huberdeau. Tatar is doing just as good for the assets we will have to give to get a very small upgrade on LW.

Now if he were a RW... thatès a different story but he's not

Reactions: HOPE

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
We don't need another LW in Huberdeau. Tatar is doing just as good for the assets we will have to give to get a very small upgrade on LW.

Now if he were a RW... thatès a different story but he's not
Well i do get ur point.
But i'm also thinking about how tatar's contract finish in 20-21.
While Hubby's contract finish in 22-23.
And the cap hit is kinda close and Hubby is from the region.
But i wasn't exactly saying to give Tatar Ylonen/olofsson and a first and maybe add. It was depending on the players that we were giving in the ''deal''. Could depend if we move Lek or Byron instead of Tatar, Only speculation.

Last edited:

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
That package isn’t as good as MTL thinks it is.

Doesn’t get you close to Huberdeau.
I mean Tatar is a guy who's gonna score 20+ goals most of the time.
Ylonen is a great prospect. And A first rounder is always good.
I wasn't saying it was a concrete offer too, always flexible.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
that deal doesn't cut it, but like mentioned i'm not interessted in an other LW, especially that domi will likely play there in the future!

Reactions: DomiTheBeast13

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
Typical hf post.
What's wrong with my post?
Does ur ego cannot take it?
I'm open to discussion, i'm aware that it may not be the best offer.
But i ain't offering Hudon+2nd+Kulaf here.
I'm offering a first pick, decent players and great prospects while being open to changes.
No need for you to be a dick.
Get off your high horse boy.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hi, it's my first post.

I was looking at the Panthers and i was wondering what would be the price for Hubby if he was available.
I don't exactly know what does Florida needs so keep that in mind before talking **** on me;)
First Round Pick.19
+
Lehkonen/Byron/Tatar?
+
Ylonen/Olofsson?

I would think the panthers need RD's, so any deal I assume would have to be around Petry. We can take on Reimer's contract as a cap dump as well since we have so much cap space.

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
I would think the panthers need RD's, so any deal I assume would have to be around Petry. We can take on Reimer's contract as a cap dump as well since we have so much cap space.
That could be an idea indeed, presuming that Juulsen is coming back next year to take his 3rd RD spot and that Brook is ready to play on the second pair with Reilly/Upgrade.

I believe that Petry isn't enough though, even while taking Reimer's contract.
Maybe a pick/prospect could do the trick, panther's fan point of view would be good to hear.

Gaud

May 11, 2017
Hi, it's my first post.

I don't exactly know what does Florida needs so keep that in mind before talking **** on me;)
First Round Pick.19
+
Lehkonen/Byron/Tatar?
+
Ylonen/Olofsson?

judging what Duchesne went for, and what Stone's ask is, id think his price would be around 2 firsts and two prospects. I heard about Abramov, but i have no idea how good those prospects are.
Then , there is probably more value to add because his situation is less problematic than Ottawa's players'. He doesnt HAVE to leave, so you have to take him from them.

DomiTheBeast13

Dec 13, 2018
judging what Duchesne went for, and what Stone's ask is, id think his price would be around 2 firsts and two prospects. I heard about Abramov, but i have no idea how good those prospects are.
Then , there is probably more value to add because his situation is less problematic than Ottawa's players'. He doesnt HAVE to leave, so you have to take him from them.
I guess that is true. Also since Huberdeau isn't a rental and has multiple years still on his contract.
I guess the offer should be more interesting for them to consider moving him eh.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Panthers would want a proven top-4 D if he were to be moved, Weber would be a no due to his age and petry isn’t enough so I don’t see us being good trade partners

Reactions: DomiTheBeast13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->