How've Ryan and Smid looked thus far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Graves*

Dr Quincy said:
The knock on Kessel that he doesn't use his teammates is true, but has anyone else noticed that the same is true for just about every player on the US team? The Czechs had a bunch of really nice passes where they threw it to an area and knew a teammate would be there whereas every single US player tries to carry it himself alone, through 2 defenders. I haven't seen good US passing since the 1st game.
Yes, seeing the tapes of the games these guys have no chemistry. I don't know weather it's the skill sets or guys just trying to show off. The line with the most chemistry is the paukovich line.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
RallyKiller said:
How is he supposed to show anything if he barely plays? How many skill players make big impacts with limited ice time? He probably has more points per minute than any player in the tournament!

Fair enough. Hopefully he gets his chance tonight.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Dr Quincy said:
The knock on Kessel that he doesn't use his teammates is true, but has anyone else noticed that the same is true for just about every player on the US team? The Czechs had a bunch of really nice passes where they threw it to an area and knew a teammate would be there whereas every single US player tries to carry it himself alone, through 2 defenders. I haven't seen good US passing since the 1st game.

And yet Kessel leads the tournament in assists.....Kessel's not a playmaker by nature, but he gets the job done, especially with Bourque and Porter and on the PP. As for the team in general, yeah I would agree, not alot of chemistry there, but the team is winning, so until they don't, I don't know what more I can say.

Joe d

Aug 15, 2004
RallyKiller said:
How is he supposed to show anything if he barely plays? How many skill players make big impacts with limited ice time? He probably has more points per minute than any player in the tournament!

Wheeler has that title hands down... 2 goals, +3 plus/minus with 0 PK/PP time & 4th line minutes.....

Randall Graves*

Rabid Ranger said:
Fair enough. Hopefully he gets his chance tonight.
I've probably jinxed him, but I would like to see him and Schremp play more..I think Schremp has been screwed as much as anyone, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad