How's Drew Stafford played this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
I've seen him play a few times this year (on TV) and to be honest, he didn't look as good as he did last year. It's early in the season and the whole North Dakota team is having a tough time but he's one of the players that has to step it up.

Saprykin Fan

Sep 8, 2002
Visit site
hey

just got back from north dakota after a long trip down there to watch my bro, and he looks like ****, didnt see how he was a first rounder at all!! didnt show much at all, his goal was fluke to!

jake1

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
I agree that Stafford doesn't seem to have the burst of speed that he used to separate himself last year. It made him a special player, but I haven't seen it this year.

SF, you are Petiot's brother? Must have been nice to see him score a big goal. I was there cheering on the other side, but they were good games. What did you think of the teams? Also I think I read somewhere that you know Radke. I think he's starting to adjust to college now.

Saprykin Fan

Sep 8, 2002
Visit site
jake1

jake1 said:
I agree that Stafford doesn't seem to have the burst of speed that he used to separate himself last year. It made him a special player, but I haven't seen it this year.

SF, you are Petiot's brother? Must have been nice to see him score a big goal. I was there cheering on the other side, but they were good games. What did you think of the teams? Also I think I read somewhere that you know Radke. I think he's starting to adjust to college now.

yes i am, and i do know radke, worked out with and skated with him all thsi summer and played agaisnt him when i was younger, got to go out wiht the whole north dakota team as well saturday night which was cool!!! it was very very exciting watching him score except gettin booed when i jumped out of my seat when he scored, lol i was wearing a gold cc tigers jersey and it said petiot on the back. it was truly worth the 30 hours there and back ;) You really have a great group of players in North Dakota as they treated me very well while i was out with them, even when my bro is on the opposition!! my best regards, and bro just phoned and told me he got WCHA defensive player of teh week!!!!! http://wcha.collegesports.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/110804aab.html :bow:

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
With no Parise, Bochenski, Blais and the NCAA enforcing a no tolerence rule on penalties its been hard for a lot of players to get going this year. Its still early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->