How'd you decide your username?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I played a MMORPG when I was younger.

My character's name was Zbaff.

People would just call me Z.

It's a French RPG, so "Z" was pronounced "zed" by those people.

I thought "Zed" had a nice sound, but didn't like the look, so I went with "Zaide".

Reactions: irunthepeg

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
tBearXm.gif

grpvujS.gif

U1UDGkI.gif

The Mystery Science Theater 3000 classic runner of the many names of Dave Ryder in 'Space Mutiny.'

Reactions: HisIceness

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I’ve been a metalhead for nearly 25 years (mostly old school Death and Black metal) and I’m a Penguins fan.

I’ve been thinking of changing my username though as I’ve had it for over 10 years. :dunno:

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Biblical. Legion. I am only a Legionnare with you all. Then silly bs I heard from friends about "That's a white boy sport" made me find diversity and others who love the game.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 (I think, I'm not sure anymore) had a create-a-skater, and I came up with the name by just smashing the arrows and x. Polished it a little IIRC.

Have used this same name in way, WAY too many places. It's never taken.

I have a scenario in my head where I'm a defendant in court when they list all the places and all the things I've done behind this username. It never ends well

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Everyone has such amazing stories, and it looks like im the only one who just picked three random adjacent letters that turned out to be name fo homeless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad