Howard, not Larkin, to be the Wings All-Star Representative

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, I agree with most, It's a joke but hopefully the exposure can cultivate interest around the league. Calgary seriously needs him. lol.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I think too many people equate player performance with points. Larkin is playing with weaker wings night in and night out compared to most of the other forwards selected. He is often controlling the tempo of the game when he is on the ice. He has been Detroit's MVP to date. His game is suited to the 3-on-3 format.

Not saying Howard has not played well. I just think from a fan standpoint, Larkin would have been a better choice.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
From a selfish standpoint, I want Howard to go (if only 1 can go) vs. Larkin, to up his potential trade value. Larkin gets a nice rest, he's got many more ASG's ahead of him in his career & will likely be our representative the next 7+ years, through his statistical prime.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Price is skipping. Howard might get to start all the game(s). :sarcasm: my guess is Vasi is Price's replacement.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
With the forwards that are in our division, Larkin had no chance to make it this year, unfortunately. Jimmy has more than played well enough on our 6th worst team in the league to warrant an All Star Selection. Personally I think they should get rid of this division format and honestly also get rid of each team needs to send someone, as there are a number of very good deserving players, missing out, because of a number of teams without All Star worthy players needing to get a spot. Also forget about position with regards to forwards. Players can switch positions for one All Star game. Basically, send the best players, statistically, eliminate voting in players (this is how we get Carey Price voted in when he has played rather average at best this year).

Without Howard this year, we are absolutely dead last right now, and without Larkin, we would be lucky to have 5 or 6 wins at the moment. Larkin drives our bus, and the rest outside Jimmy, are passengers on this bus. How bad would we look it Dylan gets hurt, even for just one game??? It would get ugly almost right away, as there is no one else that seems capable of pulling this team.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->