How would you rank these 04's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3ro

Apr 24, 2003
Visit site
1-Cam Barker I'm really high on him... He has all the tools to become a great D-Man in a near future.
2-Andrew Ladd Should devellop in a good PowerForward. It's with these players you win championships.
3-Lauri Tukonen Didn't had the chance to see him play, but I only hear great thing about him. Similar to Milan Michalek, if everything I read is correct.
4-Rob SchrempGreat offensive player. A little underrated right now.
5-Rotislav Olesz
6-Alexander Radulov

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
rt said:
In what order would you draft these six players, and based on what?

Barker
Schremp
Ladd
Olesz
Radulov
Tukonen

Schremp
Olesz
Ladd
Tukonen
Barker
Radulov

I think Schremp's skill level is that good, that I'd take him over all the others, but I'd like to see him improve his foot speed/skating.

Olesz I've only seen twice at the wjc's and wasn't that impressed, so it's hard for me to really rate him. I thought his linemate Kaspar was more noticeable in the Czech/Slovakia game (just rewatched last week) but from what I've read, I'd take Olesz over Schremp, but from what I've seen I'd go with Schremp.

Ladd looks like he's going to be a solid PF type, good skater/speed for his size.

Tukonen I really liked what I saw from him at the wjc's, good size skating speed, and was physical as well. I don't know how well he will do offensively in North America, but he has a great package of skills to work with.

Barker has good size/skating/offensive abilities, should be a top notch defensemen, may need to work on his turning, but that's what a scout said to me, as I talk with ISS scouts every so often.

Radulov I've never seen, so it's hard for me to rate him. Sounds like he could be a good one for sure.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
makes it tough because you put a defensemen with a group of forwards

1. Barker
2. Schremp
3. Tukonen
4. Olesz
5. Ladd
6. Radulov

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I did it that way because, barring a trade, one of these kids will be wearing a Phoenix Coyotes(my team) sweater on draft day, and I was wondering which I should be hoping for.

rnyquist

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
If we're going based on who i think the Yotes would draft based on these players i'd do it like this:

1. Ladd
2. Barker
3. Tukonen
4. Olesz
5.Schremp
6. Radulov

I personally feel if i was drafting i'd have:

1. Schremp
2. Radulov
3. Olesz
4. Tukonen
5. Barker
6. Ladd

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
rt said:
In what order would you draft these six players, and based on what?

Barker
Schremp
Ladd
Olesz
Radulov
Tukonen

Pure talent...

Schremp
Radulov
Olesz
Tukonen
Barker
Ladd

Based on NHL-readiness...

Ladd
-drop-off-
Tukonen
Olesz
-slight drop-off-
Barker
Radulov
Schremp

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
BobMarleyNYR said:
Pure talent...

Schremp
Radulov
Olesz
Tukonen
Barker
Ladd

Based on NHL-readiness...

Ladd
-drop-off-
Tukonen
Olesz
-slight drop-off-
Barker
Radulov
Schremp
Olesz should be tied with Ladd for #1.

Croc

Mar 31, 2003
Australia
Visit site
Broadway Crosby said:
Olesz should be tied with Ladd for #1.
Surely Olesz is the most NHL ready out of the bunch hes been playing in the top Czech MENS league for 2 years now?

Anyway I would rank em like this

Olesz
Barker
Tukonen
Radulov
Ladd
Schremp

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Croc said:
Surely Olesz is the most NHL ready out of the bunch hes been playing in the top Czech MENS league for 2 years now?

And what does that have to do with it... there are other possibilities. Playing in a top league by no means guarantees NHL-readiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad