How would they do?

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
What if Gary really decided to get really quirky with the WC and along with the European leftovers and the NA kiddies he announced a team African North American. Just a little fun here, how would these guys fare?

Okposo Simmonds Iginla
Kane Stewart Stewart
Smith-Pelly Etem Duclair
Brown Ward Reaves

Subban Byfuglien
Daley Jones
Oduya Salvador

Emery
Subban

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
They have no natural centers. That would hurt them a lot. Also their goaltending is awful.

I know. I don't even think that Malcolm is under contract yet. Pokey Reddick available for the tourney?

Etem does play some C though does he not? Chris Stewart as well but isn't under a contract right now I believe.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I know. I don't even think that Malcolm is under contract yet. Pokey Reddick available for the tourney?

Etem does play some C though does he not? Chris Stewart as well but isn't under a contract right now I believe.

Subban is on the Bruins roster. Chris Stewart is on the Sabres roster.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
Can Anson Carter be on the coaching staff?

I actually like that D-core. Not sure how they'd do with their centers.

Eye Test Approved

@London_the_Hobo
Sep 15, 2014
So on most nights it would be black guys vs white guys? Sounds dodgy. I'm glad the nhl is getting more diverse though! Now we need more black curlers!

Intangiblezz

Oct 21, 2012
I tried to make sense of this team with their lack of centres but couldn't. The D is good. 4 very good top 6 players. 3 good bottom 6 players. Very mediocre goaltending. Could probably still beat Buffalo, Carolina and Edmonton. Very good to see the NHL diversifying though.

Evander Kane - Jarome Iginla - Kyle Okposo
Chris Stewart - Emerson Etem - Wayne Simmonds
Devante Smith-Pelly - Joel Ward - Anthony Duclair
Paul Bissonnette - JT Brown - Ryan Reaves

Trevor Daley - PK Subban
Johny Oduya - Dustin Byfuglien
Mark Fraser - Seth Jones

Ray Emery
Malcolm Subban

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
I tried to make sense of this team with their lack of centres but couldn't. The D is good. 4 very good top 6 players. 3 good bottom 6 players. Very mediocre goaltending. Could probably still beat Buffalo, Carolina and Edmonton. Very good to see the NHL diversifying though.

Evander Kane - Jarome Iginla - Kyle Okposo
Chris Stewart - Emerson Etem - Wayne Simmonds
Devante Smith-Pelly - Joel Ward - Anthony Duclair
Paul Bissonnette - JT Brown - Ryan Reaves

Trevor Daley - PK Subban
Johny Oduya - Dustin Byfuglien
Mark Fraser - Seth Jones

Ray Emery
Malcolm Subban

So you replaced the Captain of the Devils with the guy that he was replaced with as an AHL call up? Logical.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->