How will you feel if Washington wins the #1 pick in 2012, with the pick from Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnHodgson

May 6, 2009
well these two i've never heard about do the play for the wjc for sweden?

hodgson will may hit 70 points and like i said before i think KC is a flash in the pan

Obvious sarcasm because no prediction I made will likely become true. Hodgson at most will probably become a 50-60 point centerman. Rodin will probably become a fringe second line winger and decent third line winger. Connauton will be a 5/6 defenseman at best most likely. Jensen is a boom or bust top six prospect so he's definitely a wild card.

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
this is the 3rd time i argued this but you have said nothing to it, they have joel choinardd rated higher than tyson barrie on the avs list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One possible mistake, in ranking hundreds of players makes the lists irrelevant?

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Obvious sarcasm because no prediction I made will likely become true. Hodgson at most will probably become a 50-60 point centerman. Rodin will probably become a fringe second line winger and decent third line winger. Connauton will be a 5/6 defenseman at best most likely. Jensen is a boom or bust top six prospect so he's definitely a wild card.

well if he will most likely becomes a 50 60 point center men its likely hell have a good year and hits 70 points once,

and ive heard of rodin but im not familiar with them due, to probably where they are drafted they arent as highly touted as the avs prospects, oh and jensen might be more like a hision type pick

Kc went undrafted, tyson barrie was a wj player, so theres reason to believe he may become better

JohnHodgson

May 6, 2009
well if he will most likely becomes a 50 60 point center men its likely hell have a good year and hits 70 points once,

and ive heard of rodin but im not familiar with them due, to probably where they are drafted they arent as highly touted as the avs prospects, oh and jensen might be more like a hision type pick

Kc went undrafted, tyson barrie was a wj player, so theres reason to believe he may become better

Kevin Connauton was a third round pick in 2009. You lost all your credibility already. Several times stating someone was undrafted to prove your point, but not bothering to check on if he actually went undrafted.

Christian Litscher

May 24, 2010
He knows a lot about prospects yet he's stating that his team's top prospects will all develop into above average players. That NEVER happens.

He projected what could happen if all goes well. Basically if they fully develop that is their peak. Obviously not every player will reach that and there will be some busts/disappointments. But sitting here today, we have no idea. So why say oh Hishon will probably bust or Elliot will be this when as of now they are right on track?

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
He knows a lot about prospects yet he's stating that his team's top prospects will all develop into above average players. That NEVER happens.

4 top prospect from a recent bottom dweller cant develop into average players?

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
I think this thread is far enough off track. Carry on the discussion in the Avs forum, or maybe in the trades forum. Doesn't seem to really be about Prospects - which is the forum this will revert to shortly.
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad