How will the Leafs and Raptors share Maple leafs Square/Jurassic Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
super-wednesday.jpg

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Actually, their valuation is limited by the league that they play in. As is their growth potential. The Raptors will likely pass them, for good, come 2019\20.

It's possible Basketball franchises are worth a lot more on average than NHL franchises. Still doesn't mean that the Leafs have driven their value down by being so bad. Having a successful franchise should help them overtake the Rangers soon as the most valuable NHL franchise.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
How do you measure "importance"? Leafs are worth 1.4 billion. Raptors are worth 1 billion and rising fast with more valuable demographics behind them.

Are you even planning on being there or do you just take shots at other fans in the city for no reason?
Raptors are only worth that due to their NBA contract.
The valuable demographics behind them are typically general labours/lower-to-middle-class.
Not sustainable.
Last I heard, you didn't have to buy Leafs seasons tickets when trying to purchase Raptors seasons tickets but with the Leafs you're forced to buy them.

Wonder why?

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
The valuable demographics behind them are typically general labours/lower-to-middle-class.
Not sustainable.
Last I heard, you didn't have to buy Leafs seasons tickets when trying to purchase Raptors seasons tickets but with the Leafs you're forced to buy them.

Wonder why?

Not sure that is the same for season tickets, but our corporate box forces us to extend the box to the craptors....and at one time, mls as well!

If we wanted just the craptors, you don't get the leafs.

You want the leafs, you have to take the craptors.

Yes, that does say a lot!

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Not sure that is the same for season tickets, but our corporate box forces us to extend the box to the craptors....and at one time, mls as well!

If we wanted just the craptors, you don't get the leafs.

You want the leafs, you have to take the craptors.

Yes, that does say a lot!
Same issue with the two corp. boxes I have access to.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Not sustainable.

Wonder why?

I’m guessing just because they can? The wait is so long they could probably make people support all kinds of things just for Leaf tickets.

I think it’s more about economics than popularity. I think the raptors would sell out either way it’s just about getting more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad