wmark

Apr 5, 2014
I read the article.

To sum it up, Bozak is a passenger.

This isn't a new epiphany.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Kessel has gone ice cold way too long. I think it's pretty amazing how long he had the Leafs as one of the top scoring teams in the NHL though. What other winger can carry a bunch of useless players like that? He definitely should have a very high value on the trade market.

I think Kessel knows the Leafs suck and it has drained him of his willpower. Kind of like when he was eliminated from Gold medal contention during the Olympics. He didn't really try after that.

He's tired of carrying a bunch of guys that suck.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Kessel has gone ice cold way too long. I think it's pretty amazing how long he had the Leafs as one of the top scoring teams in the NHL though. What other winger can carry a bunch of useless players like that? He definitely should have a very high value on the trade market.

I think Kessel knows the Leafs suck and it has drained him of his willpower. Kind of luck when he was eliminated from Gold medal contention during the Olympics. He didn't really try after that.

:biglaugh:

You funny! Kessel is one of the MAIN SUCKERS! :rant:

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
:biglaugh:

You funny! Kessel is one of the MAIN SUCKERS! :rant:

Lately he has been. I actually think some of the other guys on this board are funny. A center with 9 more assists than David Clarkson is worshiped like he is some kind of great player. Now, that is funny.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

I think Kessel knows the Leafs suck and it has drained him of his willpower. Kind of like when he was eliminated from Gold medal contention during the Olympics. He didn't really try after that.

Who is carrying whom when the bottom six routinely works harder and is more productive than Phil? The guy is a petulant college boy whose peers in the NHL treat like he belongs on the short bus.

wmark

Apr 5, 2014
Broll and Ashton for a conditional 7?

I guess they are shedding contracts.

hockeystick89

Oct 30, 2009
Yeah it is Bozak's fault that on a 3 on 2 rush Kessel stops at his own blue line and launches the puck 20 feet in the air at a near 90 degree angle.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
In the hockey world, there's the term "doing it the right way" that gets used to describe someone who is widely respected, who has success, whom peers want to credit, and Kessel is literally the exact opposite of all those things.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
In the hockey world, there's the term "doing it the right way" that gets used to describe someone who is widely respected, who has success, whom peers want to credit, and Kessel is literally the exact opposite of all those things.

It's a good thing we have you here to shed light on how the "hockey world" works and now peers view each other.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It's a good thing we have you here to shed light on how the "hockey world" works and now peers view each other.

You think there's a lot of respect out there for Phil among NHLers? He's a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad