How to send something to a player.

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
My 7 year old daughter painted a ceramic fox red, white and blue. She wants to send it to Adam Fox but I have no idea how to go about that. Send it to MSG attn: Adam Fox? Any insight would be helpful and thank you in advance.

Reactions: Krams

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
My 7 year old daughter painted a ceramic fox red, white and blue. She wants to send it to Adam Fox but I have no idea how to go about that. Send it to MSG attn: Adam Fox? Any insight would be helpful and thank you in advance.

Your best bet would probably be to package it very well and send it to MSG, maybe with a note on it explaining what's inside and who it's for?

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
Your best bet would probably be to package it very well and send it to MSG, maybe with a note on it explaining what's inside and who it's for?
That’s what I was thinking but I wasn’t sure if that was the best course of action.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I know for a fact that each team at MSG has a contracted service that sorts through the mail & sends back a form letter saying thanks for the support.

The odds of Fox actually getting this are very small unless he is one of those players who requests to read & respond to his mail personally.

He can take a pic and also tag Fox and the Rangers, saying his sister made this thing for him and would love to send it.
This is a way better idea than mailing it unsolicited.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
You might be able to DM one of Mollie/Brooks/Vince/etc. on Twitter and they could give you information or a better lead on who to reach out to.

I imagine anything that is sent to a player is heavily scrutinized and a low% makes it to them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad