How to remove acne from photos

FriedmansBaldSpot

Dec 10, 2009
I've been fiddling around with touching up photos, and put together a very easy tutorial for anyone who wants to know how to remove blemishes, wrinkles, pimples etc in photos. Hope you guys enjoy, if so I'll keep posting down the road. Very open to taking suggestions for other tutorials to make

FatherOfThree

Nov 29, 2011
Toronto
Just watched your video in its entirety. Nice computer skills...however the awful music made the video nearly unbearable.

Steve

FriedmansBaldSpot

Dec 10, 2009
Just watched your video in its entirety. Nice computer skills...however the awful music made the video nearly unbearable.

Steve

Thanks, yeah i'm trying to find decent royalty free music (hard to do) The first video I did was a voice over which is on the channel. I haven't decided which to use for further videos

FriedmansBaldSpot

Dec 10, 2009
Does anyone have any advice on what I can improve. I want to build this channel into something special, so feedback is appreciated!

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Don't be afraid of who you are. Acne is natural and normal. Embrace how it makes you look and not how others think of you. Don't fall into societal norms and become another blemish-free face in the crowd.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Suggestion for tutorial - how do I make myself look like whoever is the current People magazine Sexiest Man on Earth?

I mean while also looking like myself but more like them for social media purposes and disappointing people in real life Tinder purposes?

FriedmansBaldSpot

Dec 10, 2009
Suggestion for tutorial - how do I make myself look like whoever is the current People magazine Sexiest Man on Earth?

I mean while also looking like myself but more like them for social media purposes and disappointing people in real life Tinder purposes?

That's actually a good idea for one lol Simple things can be done, removal of wrinkles, resizing features to fit beauty standards, removal of freckles, smoothing of skin, eye colour change, facial hair editing. The list continues.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Easiest way is to remove your face. I suggest a very sharp scalpel or a very sharp knife if that's all you have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad