How to lodge a complaint about the ACC/ Toronto Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Lol ok dude, I've been to plenty of games, funny that the upper bowls (where fans sit) have occupants back to there seat at puck drop.

Face it your grasping at straws here, and I don't have time for this

That's not true and also many "fans" leave before the game is over. I'm in row 17.

Kessley Snipes*

Now you're just grasping at straws here.

I didn't realize that it was grasping at straws to state the legal fact that any property owner has the right to revoke the license given to you; i.e. ticket, and remove you from their properly at any time

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
I didn't realize that it was grasping at straws to state the legal fact that any property owner has the right to revoke the license given to you; i.e. ticket, and remove you from their properly at any time

So just to be clear, if you were just sitting at a Leaf game and got kicked out because the usher mistakenly thought it was you throwing a beer at some Habs fan, you would have no issue with it?

BayStreetBullies*

Somehow I doubt you'd be fine with being removed from a game for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad