Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Last edited by a moderator:

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
Take a dump on Lewiekes lawn. At least that's what I do to rogers everytime I have a complaint.

Last edited:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Probably mad because they couldn't get the wave going.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
What was their reasoning? Cheering? Yelling at the other players?

That sounds absurd.

It is completely absurd. The play was in the other zone while the Leafs were buzzing and I stood up cause I was excited. This happened a couple times throughout the third and then the usher said "This is the last time I'm telling you not to stand up or I'm getting security" and I replied back with "Yeah, okay bud." And sat down. 2 minutes later security comes and takes me (and my friend who was sitting) away. Apparently its guilt by association with the ACC. I was never warned other than the first (and apparently last) time the usher talked to me. Ridiculous

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
It is completely absurd. The play was in the other zone while the Leafs were buzzing and I stood up cause I was excited. This happened a couple times throughout the third and then the usher said "This is the last time I'm telling you not to stand up or I'm getting security" and I replied back with "Yeah, okay bud." And sat down. 2 minutes later security comes and takes me (and my friend who was sitting) away. Apparently its guilt by association with the ACC. I was never warned other than the first (and apparently last) time the usher talked to me. Ridiculous

Lightweight. :D

GoHardSports

TorontoMarleauLeafs
Feb 22, 2010
Vaughan
That is complete horse ****. What is this a freaking movie theatre?! This is exactly why we have one of the worst atmosphere's among large-market teams in the NHL!

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
My brother was kicked out a couple of years ago shortly after returning to his seat because he "appeared drunk" when he was walking back. He was sitting quietly when they came up and wasn't bugging anyone or being obnoxious when he was walking back to his seat. We had both had several beers but were behaving like gentlemen all night.

Kessley Snipes*

Yeah something tells me this guy isn't the angel he is purporting to be in this thread. Two sides to every story. Glad you were removed.

mikeo1

Jan 6, 2008
Vancouver
I imagine it would be pretty annoying if the guy in front of you stood up to block your view every time it looked like the Leafs might do something.

Theres time where you should stand, and times where you should sit. Sounds like you got them confused.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
so ******** no wonder it's like a ****in library in there I remember one time I cheered and stood up and clapped after a big penalty kill and everyone looked at me weird and I even got shushed. :facepalm:

When I go to Buffalo or TB games it's a way better atmosphere

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
so ******** no wonder it's like a ****in library in there I remember one time I cheered and stood up and clapped after a big penalty kill and everyone looked at me weird and I even got shushed. :facepalm:

When I go to Buffalo or TB games it's a way better atmosphere

It is true. I have heard this from plenty of people that I know and even last night people sitting down my row 4 seats away stood up and cheered after a penalty kill and I looked behind me and the people behind all rolled their eyes and made off hand remarks.

When I went to Ottawa for the Leafs game everyone was going nuts. :shakehead

songofwar

Sep 25, 2005
Email a sportswriter or something. I bet they would be interested to hear about it. Especially since they often comment on the lack of atmosphere in the ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->