Weber, Shea D - NAS
DeKeyser, Danny (R) D - DET
Suter, Ryan D - MIN

Nyquist, Gustav C,W - DET
Zibanejad, Mika C - OTT
Jensen, Nicklas (R) W - VAN

Holtby, Braden G - WAS
Rinne, Pekka G - NAS

1Pt-A, 3Pt-GWG, 2Pt-G, 5Pt-Hat Trick, 2Pt-Fighting, 1Pt-+/-, 1Pt-SHA, 1Pt-SHG, 1Pt-PPP

I'll start off by saying this league is a little confusing, and impossible to improve your team. For example we can't pick up any players during the season unless one team drops a player, and that player has to go through waivers.

I know my team has some players that aren't of any value fantasy wise.(Dekeyser, Kassian, and Larsson for example) However they were available and I needed to fill out my roster.

I just need a little advice. Who should I trade? Who should I trade for? Also I want to know what you guys think about our points system, I think we could make some changes.

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
So extra 3 points for a GWG? Or 1 on top of the 2 for the goal?
+ is 1 point and - is negative 1 point? Thats a lot when Assists and SHP are worth 1

Id say something like G=3, A=2, Fight = 3, +- 1, PPP extra 1, SHP extra 1 or 2
I hate GWG, its random and just makes goal scorers worth more. Hat trick could be worth extra 5.

You should change your add/drop system, it doesnt seem to make sense. As far as advice, trades are too hard to advise on given we dont know the other rosters. Just try to drop Kassian, LArsson and all the garbage players you have. Unless you're in a 12+ league there should be better players to pick up/.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad