TSN: How the coronavirus could impact the NHL’s bottom line UPD: NHL Season suspended MOD Warning post139

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?”
- Donald Trump

Or is video of the words coming out of his mouth "fake news" these days too? Trump Muses About Light as Remedy, but Also Disinfectant, Which Is Dangerous

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
- George Orwell

"is there a way we can do something like
that"

And if you have TDS that means go drink some Lysol or Drano. Fish Tank Cleaner might work too.

Reactions: KingsofLA

KingsofLA

Jan 21, 2020
“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?”
- Donald Trump

Or is video of the words coming out of his mouth "fake news" these days too? Trump Muses About Light as Remedy, but Also Disinfectant, Which Is Dangerous

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
- George Orwell
And before that he was talking about some type of light. Innovations start from idea that has not be created yet. He did say what you wrote and simply asked the doctors to look into that. If its possible to do. You should of continued the quote. Is it a pie in the sky qoute, sure, but to make this line the star of the briefing is wrong because soo much information is lost just to try to make Trump look dumb.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
And before that he was talking about some type of light. Innovations start from idea that has not be created yet. He did say what you wrote and simply asked the doctors to look into that. If its possible to do. You should of continued the quote. Is it a pie in the sky qoute, sure, but to make this line the star of the briefing is wrong because soo much information is lost just to try to make Trump look dumb.
Try?

All you have to do is get out of the way.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
The defense of stupidity is hilarious.

"And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Are his exact words.

He doubled down today by saying:

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,”

He mused aloud something that was even more dangerous than it was dumb, and after the backlash, said he was being sarcastic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavirus-trump/

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
People who want to see the whole briefing will watch it. Those who just want a headline are no different than those who are indoctrinated. Just because you don’t like the part that’s being highlighted does not make it “fake”, but buzzwords rule the world in 280 characters or less I guess.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
No one is going to change anyone's minds on what they saw or heard. We went over all this yesterday. But here are the facts.

Video:

Quotes from transcript:

Literal transcript:

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House

I don't particularly care one way or the other anymore, but I do know what I see and hear.

Educate yourselves and keep an open mind to others or just get out of the thread. Please. It's getting more than old.

Some actual good nuggets in there from the real scientists though, about how the virus survives better in indoor, DRY environments. We knew heat and space was bad for virus survival (hence new york subway being the f***ing petri dish), but I didn't know that humidity was bad for it as well, and the specifics on how rubbing alcohol just friggin erases it.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
No one is going to change anyone's minds on what they saw or heard. We went over all this yesterday. But here are the facts.

Video:

Quotes from transcript:

Literal transcript:

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House

I don't particularly care one way or the other anymore, but I do know what I see and hear.

Educate yourselves and keep an open mind to others or just get out of the thread. Please. It's getting more than old.

Some actual good nuggets in there from the real scientists though, about how the virus survives better in indoor, DRY environments. We knew heat and space was bad for virus survival (hence new york subway being the f***ing petri dish), but I didn't know that humidity was bad for it as well, and the specifics on how rubbing alcohol just friggin erases it.

Not sure if we should be excited that it getting hot as f*** or sad that with the heat comes the dryness.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW

These are things that were tried a hundred years ago, not now. It's not a possible innovation. Does anyone actually think they need a doctor to tell them if it's a bad idea to inject some kind of disinfectant? UV light is also a known mutagen, something we've known for years now.

When you make a statement like this, no one has to make you look dumb because you've already accomplished that. It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard an adult say. I agree with him about some things, but he's so oblivious and stupid when it comes to science he should just keep his mouth shut.

Reactions: Bandit

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

KingsofLA

Jan 21, 2020
People who want to see the whole briefing will watch it. Those who just want a headline are no different than those who are indoctrinated. Just because you don’t like the part that’s being highlighted does not make it “fake”, but buzzwords rule the world in 280 characters or less I guess.
Indoctrinated? Okay Don Lemon. If the media reported the most important aspects of the briefings, I would agree

Anyhow, can’t wait Live hockey come back.

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
And now we know why the left is so upset and that asking theoretical questions should not be tolerated:

Chris Cuomo's wife's crackpot coronavirus treatments could put people in danger
Washington examiner is a notoriously right wing rag.. maybe get something with other supporting links from media.

But I get that your outrage at the left at what you are saying. Both left and right say the dumbest things. But I assert to you that what Trump said is at another whole new level stupid and not beffitting as leader of this country. There is dumb and there's moronic. If Obama would have said this, you'd be asking him to resign and an embarrassment to America.

Your post is not about outrage but it's whataboutism.

So its clear to us that Trump can shoot someone on fifth Ave and you will blame the victim for it. Because there's nothing anyone has shown you that will change your mind.

Reactions: HookKing

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Washington examiner is a notoriously right wing rag.. maybe get something with other supporting links from media.

But I get that your outrage at the left at what you are saying. Both left and right say the dumbest things. But I assert to you that what Trump said is at another whole new level stupid and not beffitting as leader of this country. There is dumb and there's moronic. If Obama would have said this, you'd be asking him to resign and an embarrassment to America.

Your post is not about outrage but it's whataboutism.

So its clear to us that Trump can shoot someone on fifth Ave and you will blame the victim for it. Because there's nothing anyone has shown you that will change your mind.
Try usa today...its all over out there. What Trump said is what all competent leaders do...they ask questions. Obama wouldn't have said anything...he would be hiding out playing basketball somewhere.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Try usa today...its all over out there. What Trump said is what all competent leaders do...they ask questions. Obama wouldn't have said anything...he would be hiding out playing basketball somewhere.

Competent leaders openly question the viability of injecting people with disinfectant?

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Competent leaders ask competent questions. They don’t ask “Which number is larger, 2 or 5?” as if it’s open to debate. Also typically you spitball in private with your team so that when you get on national TV you don’t sound like an idiot.

Forget politics, imagine if Bob Miller did all his thinking and research about the other team by asking questions to Jim Fox on air during the broadcast instead of beforehand. Sounds pretty dumb doesn’t it? He was just a sportscaster, but a pro is a pro.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Competent leaders openly question the viability of injecting people with disinfectant?
Sorta like chemotherapy, so yes, is there a way to get the benefits without overwhelming side effects. Not really much of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->