TSN: How the coronavirus could impact the NHL’s bottom line UPD: NHL Season suspended MOD Warning post139

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
Was gonna say 'damnit' buuuut the article goes on to explain there are other studies and this one is from China with some data issues...

Edit: haha something sketchy there for sure, 'Gilead sciences stock sinks after trial data "accidentally" released,' and analysists saying treatment results are 'inappropriate characterization' and 'inconclusive' all over the headlines. Someone trying to play with the market, get stock at reduced value? It didn't work.

Shit ill buy 5 more shares tonight
Jim Cramer is bullish on Gilead. He said some real US test results will come at end of the month

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs
It's on video folks..
I just laughed when he did say it but then I thought this idiot is running the country .. And I was like.. oh boy. He even said you won't need doctors with this treatment. Wow!

Please don't do as this idiot suggest.. ask your doctor or medical professional
Stop being such a hater. This is a great idea!

upload_2020-4-24_7-35-42.jpeg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Trump made a Bidenesque gaffe there. He is still the best candidate for an economic recovery.

Last edited:

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Trump made a Bidenesque gaffe there. He is still the best candidate for an economic recovery.
It’s always interesting how there’s an automatic, infantile response to any criticism of the dear leader. You can’t just say, “yeah that was dumb”. You HAVE to bring up the other side. You can’t help it.

For the record, I think Biden is a dope and he’s going to get smoked in the debates and probably the election. I just think it’s interesting how people can’t view things objectively without their dear leader’s dick in their mouth.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
It’s always interesting how there’s an automatic, infantile response to any criticism of the dear leader. You can’t just say, “yeah that was dumb”. You HAVE to bring up the other side. You can’t help it.

For the record, I think Biden is a dope and he’s going to get smoked in the debates and probably the election. I just think it’s interesting how people can’t view things objectively without their dear leader’s dick in their mouth.
I was having a little fun with the response to the post. It's interesting how you took it to another level by insulting someone who generally supports the economic policies of the current president. I think it says a lot about the unbridled hate some on the left have for anyone who disagrees with them. The same problem exists on the far right.

You want might want to grab a clue, because in a two-party system someone always brings up the other side.

Where are you coming from with the "Dear Leader" comment? It's as if you are implying people who support his policies are akin to North Koreans who are intimidated into following a communist autocratic regime led by a single family. You talk about extreme? There isn't a single American who would support such a government. You need to understand Americans who don't agree with you are not the enemy.

Objectively, what President Trump said is obviously stupid and incorrect. There, you happy? For the record, I think you are right about Biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: ibleedkings

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land

:lol:

Let's not pretend that this is a one sided phenomenon.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I was having a little fun with the response to the post. It's interesting how you took it to another level by insulting someone who generally supports the economic policies of the current president. I think it says a lot about the unbridled hate the left has for anyone who disagrees with them.

You want might want to grab a clue, because in a two-party system someone always brings up the other side.

Where are you coming from with the "Dear Leader" comment? It's as if you are implying people who support his policies are akin to North Koreans who are intimidated into following a communist autocratic regime led by a single family. You talk about extreme? There isn't a single American who would support such a government. You need to understand Americans who don't agree with you are not the enemy.

Objectively, what President Trump said is obviously stupid and incorrect. There, you happy? For the record, I think you are right about Biden.
Interesting that you mentioned North Korea since Trump “fell in love” with their leader. Combine that with his “total authority” comments and I’m sure it’s nothing to be worried about.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Interesting that you mentioned North Korea since Trump “fell in love” with their leader. Combine that with his “total authority” comments and I’m sure it’s nothing to be worried about.

President Trump isn't in love with anyone other than President Trump. He would flip on a dime again on square-head Kim Jong-un if he started firing missiles over Japan again in our general direction. Unless I missed it we are having an election again in November, just like we do every four years. I think it is funny how easy it is for him to get the goat of lefties by running joke tweets like Trump 2024. Do you really take him seriously when he doe this?

Trump puts out a tweet and sets off millions of leftists who hate his guts and would never vote for him, then sits back and laughs. Tell me, how many times is Lucy going to have to pull the football away when you are running up to kick it?

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-09-13%2Bat%2B2.11.15%2BPM.png

Last edited:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I have a feeling that remark by Trump of "perhaps we can find a way to inject (disinfectants)" is just a snapshot of how briefings with him sound on a daily basis.

"Mr. President, the virus is less active in hot, dry environments."
"Ah yes, fascinating. Have we looked into bringing the Earth closer to the sun?"

Reactions: jfont and Bandit

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

ANY partisanship aside it's really unfortunate that I'm not sure either guy is mentally there enough for 4 years as president of the USA.

Reminds me of a Chris Rock special during Obama-McCain..."how many people do you know that are 72 that are still doing shit? How can you plan for the future...when you ain't gonna be there?"

Major two party system has MAJOR issues that have revealed themselves even more over the last 20 years. On the bright side, I also see more people involved with politics at the local and state level than ever before...

President Trump isn't in love with anyone other than President Trump. He would flip on a dime again on square-head Kim Jong-un if he started firing missiles over Japan again in our general direction. Unless I missed it we are having an election again in November, just like we do every four years. I think it is funny how easy it is for him to get the goat of lefties by running joke tweets like Trump 2024. Do you really take him seriously when he doe this?

Trump puts out a tweet and sets off millions of leftists who hate his guts and would never vote for him, then sits back and laughs. Tell me, how many times is Lucy going to have to pull the football away when you are running up to kick it?

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-09-13%2Bat%2B2.11.15%2BPM.png

Well, this is the Kings forum, we successfully did it for 40 years once!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I have a feeling that remark by Trump of "perhaps we can find a way to inject (disinfectants)" is just a snapshot of how briefings with him sound on a daily basis.

"Mr. President, the virus is less active in hot, dry environments."
"Ah yes, fascinating. Have we looked into bringing the Earth closer to the sun?"

I did see something on the news today about a company experimenting with placing a low-power UV LED light inside a ventilator tube. Not that Trump knew anything about this, but good to see someone thinking outside the box.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
ANY partisanship aside it's really unfortunate that I'm not sure either guy is mentally there enough for 4 years as president of the USA.

Reminds me of a Chris Rock special during Obama-McCain..."how many people do you know that are 72 that are still doing shit? How can you plan for the future...when you ain't gonna be there?"

Major two party system has MAJOR issues that have revealed themselves even more over the last 20 years. On the bright side, I also see more people involved with politics at the local and state level than ever before...

Something has to give. The two front runners for the Dems were 77 (Biden) and 78 (Sanders) years of age. I didn't think it was going to be possible for them to pick a candidate older than Trump, as I expected age to be an issue for some people in the next election. Trust me folks, 80 is not the new 60.

One thing the 2016 election convinced me of is that I will likely never cast another vote for an establishment politician in a primary election for POTUS. Once it gets to the general and it's a binary choice, most people are voting against someone and not for someone.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
I was having a little fun with the response to the post. It's interesting how you took it to another level by insulting someone who generally supports the economic policies of the current president. I think it says a lot about the unbridled hate some on the left have for anyone who disagrees with them. The same problem exists on the far right.

Why would you assume I’m on the left? Is everyone who criticizes dear leader automatically on the left?

HeadInjury

Jul 30, 2005

I think Trump is still fully there mentally. I think its all his personality disorders that concern you.

I lost my mother to Alzheimer's 10 years ago and some of what I see in Biden reminds me of her when the symptoms first started to appear. The grasping for a word you just can't find and replacing it with something that doesn't fit. Losing your train of thought mid-sentence.

If this is what is happening, it will be worse by November. It would be interesting to know what medications he is on, but he's not going to agree to release his medical records. Trump didn't either.

KingsofLA

Jan 21, 2020
This injecting disinfectants is like the Hydroxycloroquine over again.

More important notes taken from yesterday Briefing

-Bleach kills the virus in 5 minutes - Isopropyl Alcohol kills it in 30 seconds with you rubbing (please don't ingest dummies, no matter what the fake media says Trump said. If you watched the briefing, Trump was talking about a ultraviolet type light, Not a disinfectant).
-Covid-19 does not like the heat
trumpsunligh55.jpg

-in 23 states, new cases have declined in peak week
-More help for small business, as large business and schools like Harvard, Princeton & Stanford are taking a cut and some not receiving the help that did not need it.
-FDA has started convalescent plasma donated from recovered patients to extract the anti-bodies.
-Ohio and Iowa now using the rapid testing (i think you get the results in 5 minutes). Double or more, the test done in those states

And much more was said. Much more Important information that those who dont watch the press briefings missed because most the media no longer writes about the news, they are to busy writing articles to can go viral, even if its a lie. Outrage culture and i got you moments has gotten out of control. What a Shame.

Reactions: HookKing

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
- Isopropyl Alcohol kills it in 30 seconds with you rubbing (please don't ingest dummies, no matter what the fake media says Trump said. If you watched the briefing, Trump was talking about a ultraviolet type light, Not a disinfectant).

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?”
- Donald Trump

Or is video of the words coming out of his mouth "fake news" these days too? Trump Muses About Light as Remedy, but Also Disinfectant, Which Is Dangerous

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
- George Orwell

Reactions: jfont
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad